forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@TheGoldenLegend

Don't know if I already posted this, but here's a redesign of one of my dino mixes-

Female-

Male- (there is another variant of the male skin but its just a lot more teal colored so I wont post that here)

Just so you can see, this was the first drawing of this type of creature, made August 19 2019. I love seeing how much the art style has changed over time. (I also see how I made the mistake of starting the wing at the wrist) ->https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592745299081035807/711720818140250132/Megalo_koryfi.png

@soupnana group

Just finished this disasterpiece-
it looks nothing like i'd originally intended, was going for more realism and less chaotic brush stroke spitter splatter, but halfway through i just said screw it and i'm honestly very glad i did, this was so much fun, 10/10 would recommend :DDD

ExCusE mE ElLa wHo gAVe yOu peRMiSSioN TO bE so frIckEn TAleNtEd
AND SamE wiTH ThE ResT of You

@murphysgirl

Just finished this disasterpiece-
it looks nothing like i'd originally intended, was going for more realism and less chaotic brush stroke spitter splatter, but halfway through i just said screw it and i'm honestly very glad i did, this was so much fun, 10/10 would recommend :DDD

ExCusE mE ElLa wHo gAVe yOu peRMiSSioN TO bE so frIckEn TAleNtEd
AND SamE wiTH ThE ResT of You

NO Upls say no u back

@moss

this photo is horrible but they look cute so thought id share (btw its remus and sirius)
IMG-20200520-101348

Deleted user

OH MY GOSH THAT'S ADORABLE

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Yamatsu

He looks like he's in from the 1940s and is pissed that he lost the powdered milk ration stamps he was saving up for weeks.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Give him a ruffle instead of a tie and he'd look like a colonial schoolteacher who's students keep getting chalk dust all over themselves and is making a mental note to get more dunce caps