forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

The boy was quiet a moment more, before finally speaking, voice coming out in a very soft croak. "I-i'm sorry, but th-they…" He sucked a breath in, looking to the door to make sure no one would come in. "Th-they don't like it when I t-talk… I-i'm too much of a loud mouth, th-they said…"

Deleted user

“ you sound quiet enough..” kirishima said, not really quitting his voice. They could suck his dick for all he cared

The other dragon tensed at how loud he was being, starting to tremble a little. "Shhh!" He shushed Kirishima urgently, extremely tense and nervous now. "I-i, wasn't before."

Bakugou shivered in his sleep, noticing Kirishima's warmth was gone. He woke up, looking around the cave. "Kiri?"

Deleted user

“ why should I be quite, just act like you didn’t say anything. I’ll get up out of here. “ he paused and looked at the ground “ just glad I’m not alone.”

Bakugou was confused when he didn't get a response, pulling his pants on and heading towards the entrance of the cave. Had he run away..? "Kiri! You out here?" He called out again. He was starting to get nervous. Had those hunters from before taken Kirishima while they were sleeping? "C-c'mon, this isn't funny!"

Deleted user

Kirishima had started to feel something, but the feeling wasn’t his. “ damn it.” He mumbled “ cover your ears. “ he said before letting out a distress call to bakugo

The other dragon covered his ears when told, sighing softly.

The blonde felt something suddenly- No, he heard something. He looked towards the direction of the call. "K-kiri?" He started walking towards the sound, each step more urgent than the last. He felt a sense of danger, but it wasn't his own. What was this?

Deleted user

Kirishima kept the call up. He wouldn’t stop unless they made him. He was getting them out of here. Both dragons.
Dabi noticed a sound I. The building “ shit! He’s calling for his mate!”

Shigaraki snarled at this. "Damn. Well, what are you waiting for? Go take care of it!"

Bakugou started running, soon enough. He was so, so worried now, even if he didn't really actually know what the call meant, something told him it wasn't good. "Kiri, keep it up! I'm coming!" He yelled out, as if the dragon would hear him.

Deleted user

Kirishima could feel the feeling of the others becoming stronger as he got closer.
Dabi walked back to cell, walking and activating the collar

Bakugou then felt a sense of extreme urgency, eyes widening. He ran faster, not being able to hear the call anymore, but he could feel Kirishima was getting closer.

The other dragon flinched away, curling up in the corner of the cell.

Deleted user

Kirishima let out a scream as the collar activated, sending a stronger shock through his body. Tears feel down his face.
“ keep this up and this collar will kill you” dabi said to the red haired dragon

The human came up to a building, one he didn't reckognise. He growled, pressing his hands to it and blowing it off of its' hinges. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY LOVER?!" He shouted when he saw Shigaraki, who stepped back, away from the boy.

Deleted user

Kirishima had heard the explosion, letting out the call at the expense of the collar shocking him. He was becoming numb to the shocks.or was he just becoming numb. The red head had noticed his vision blurring.
Dabi flinched and ran as soon as he heard the boy yell.

Bakugou looked around, making eye contact with Shigaraki. “Where is he?!”

The cyan-haired man reached behind himself, grabbing another one of the collars. “Where is who again? Oh, the dragon? Yeah, follow me, I’ll take you to him.” He replied, keeping the collar behind his back as he went downstairs. The blonde followed close. “Dabi, open the door.” Shigaraki said simply to the brunette.

Deleted user

Dabi opened the door, “ we need to get this damn dragon under control. Kill hi-“ dabi stoped talking after having seen the blonde.

Deleted user

Kirishima hung his head. He could fight anymore, his body aching and all his senses where becoming numb. It was a poor sight for a dragon.

Bakugou rushed over, hugging Kirishima tightly and looking him over. “I’m so happy to see you Kiri, god, I was so worried…”

Shigaraki came up behind the blonde, then, giving Dabi a sort of look and showing the collar. He then got the collar ready, quickly fastening it around Bakugou’s neck. The blonde made a sound of surprise, grabbing at the collar and trying to pull it off, only for it to shock him. “Agh!” He turned to face Shigaraki, growling at him. He tried to send an explosion at the man, but it didn’t work. He made a confused sound, looking to his hands. “What the hell..?”

Deleted user

“ I.. it blocks any magic, don’t try. It’ll shock you again.” Kirishima said weakly. He tried to stand, though the first try ended in him falling to a knee. Once he was on his feet, he stretched the chain as far as it would go. Hoping to reach the keys on dabis key ring.
Dabi jumped back scoffing. “ nice try runt. We’ll be back for a blood draw on you. Seem to need one. “ he said walking out

Deleted user

Kirishima sighed. Sitting back on the floor he looked to the other dragon. “ I’m sorry. I got us all in here. “

Bakugou kept banging on the door and shouting, dropping to his knees and clawing at the collar on his neck when it shocked him. “Goddammit!!” He hit the door one more time, sighing heavily. “The hell are we gonna do now??”

The other dragon was quiet still, looking over at Kirishima. “I… I know when they come in here next… We… we can try to get out, then…”

Deleted user

Kirishima looked up almost happily, but he remembered why they where coming. “ how am I going to pull hem away from here long enough. That blood draw will take a while but I wouldn’t be able to get out. “ he said. The boy weighed his priorities. “ okay. Katsuki, when they come, get the dragon out and you and him run. Understood? I’ll get out on my own. Somehow. This is my problem and I’ll get us out.”