forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

The red haired dragon dove down, feeling he’d flown close enough “ time to walk.”

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugou frowned a bit at this story, nodding when the dragon announced that he would have to walk. He climbed down off of him, looking back. "I… I'm sorry to hear about your friend." He said after a moment of silence.

Deleted user

“ it’s okay… it was a few years ago.” Kirishima said. He stayed close to the blonde, feeling safe next to him once again.

Bakugou hummed a bit as they continued, keeping his eyes ahead of them in the woods. "Lotsa dragon hunters around. They'd pay a lot for your head." He said softly, tensing a bit. "Let's hope we don't run into any."

Deleted user

“Y.. yeah..” kirishima said nervously. The boy seemed to be on edge, staying close to the blonde. He hated going into towns and kingdoms for that very reason.

Bakugou glanced over at Kirishima, seeing how on edge he was. “Hey, it’s alright. I’ll protect you, okay?” He said gently, smiling a little. This was probably the first time he showed emotion other than anger around the creature.

Deleted user

Kirishima smiled back. “ promise?” He asked, though he knew it was a stupid question.

Deleted user

Kirishima sighed a sigh of relief. All was okay and nothing would happen. If anything he would get closer to the male.

Deleted user

As they got into town, kirishimas fear seemed to hold at a high. He was constantly looking around at the hunters and keeping a note of how many he saw. So far.. 12. He wouldn’t make it out alive if his secret was out. The red head stayed next to the other, being close enough to him that he might as well have been holding his hand.

Deleted user

“ I.. I’m sorry. It’s.. it’s just a little worrying, being here. “ he said taking a deep breath and steeling his emotions. The boy seemed to calm but he left his hand in the others, seeming to not notice it was there.

Deleted user

“ alright” kirishima said. As they went on the boy kept his cool, though he’d squeeze the others hand when ever hunters got near. Sooner rather then later the red head heard someone calling, his hair was green and fluffy
“ kachan!” Izuku yelled happily

Deleted user

Kirishima turned around facing the broccoli looking man. He let go of bakugo’s hand.
“ kachan.. can we talk.. alone please. There’s something I need to say”

Bakugou hesitated a moment, looking to Kirishima. "Whatever. But I'm keeping him close by, to make sure he's safe." He huffed lightly. "Where do you want to talk? And preferably nowhere far away, I have better things to do than travel with you."

Deleted user

“ that’s fine.” Izuku said walking Out of ear shot. As they talked the green haired boy had proposed the idea of a relationship with the blonde, standing up on tiptoes to kiss the man.

Deleted user

“! K.. kachan? I though you..”he studdered.
Suddenly kirishima showed “ hey! “

Deleted user

Kirishima followed quickly “ I’m assuming that was a human custom?”

Deleted user

Kirishima mumbled something. Though he kept glancing over at the blonde.

Bakugou looked over to Kirishima again, having heard him mumble but not knowing what he was saying. He really didn't seem in a good mood at all after what Izuku did. "What was that?" He asked, doing his best to sound patient and calm.