forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Kirishima glared at the male. “ you have to. He’s another dragon! A pure blood at that. He’s more important then I ever will be.”

Deleted user

“ fine. “ he said. Kirishims had to listen to bakugo, only because he was still his master for the time. The red head waited for anyone to figure something out. But he froze when the brunette had came back in the room
Dabi walked in. “ time for a blood draw half blood. “ he said coldly.

Deleted user

Kirishima layed his head on the others shoulder.
Dabi didn’t hesitate when dragging the red head from the blonde. “ remind me to put you in separate pins. “

Deleted user

Dabi stumbled backwards cursing the blonde. “ shigiraki!” He yelled for backup.
Kirishima scrambled to bakugo, his eyes wide with fear. Once again his emotions flooding him and the other. The redhead pulled at his collar desperately, trying his best to ignore the shocks.

Deleted user

Kirishima kept up with the other, suddenly his collar broke. Kirishima shifted quickly, roaring as the blue haired man came after them. The boy wrapped his body protectively around the two, his wings covering them from any air projectiles.
Dabi ran out using the fire he stole from a dragon.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugou tensed as he heard the flames, glad that Kirishima was mostly fire-proof. His collar broke off as well, and he pushed the dragon's wings aside as soon as they did, hands sparking as he got his magic back. He used a hand to crack his neck, grunting a bit as he did and glaring over at Dabi, getting into a fighting stance. "Bring it on, motherfucker."

Deleted user

Dabi smiled sickly. “ I’m not fighting you, it’s the dragons is what I want.”

Deleted user

Dabi sighed, “ whatever.” He attacked with his fire and the red headed dragon blocked it with his wing
Kirishima felt the hot burn from the fire, though he growled dangerously. This type of growl was a threat you didn’t want to hear.

Deleted user

Dabi jumped back, nearly getting hit by the explosion. He knew the odds and would take that chance.
Kirishima nuzzled his head under the blondes hand. ‘ we need to get out of here, ‘ he thought

Deleted user

‘ he will call for back up soon. I seen about four while I was in there.’ He said with a soft purr at the scratching

Deleted user

Kirishima took off, guiding the other dragon to their den.