forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Kirishima shifted. He looked like shit in this form. He was tired and his hole body was in pain from the shocks.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugou frowned at this, gently putting a hand on his cheek and planting a soft kiss to his lips. “God, I’m so so sorry this happened…”

The obsidian dragon flew over, landing next to the two of them. He shifted back as well, just standing there. Seemingly waiting for an order, or a command.

Deleted user

“ I’m going to lay down.” He said softly. He tried to smile at the blonde but it didn’t last long. The boy couldn’t stay awake much longer, and so he was out the minute his head hit the bed.

The blonde sighed softly, watching as Kirishima laid down. He looked to the other dragon. “Feel free to stay however long you want.” He said softly, going over to lay with the half-breed on the bed. He hugged him close, running his fingers through the red-head’s hair.

Deleted user

Kirishima seemed to purr in his sleep, putting off the familiar heat as always.

Deleted user

Kirishima smiled in his sleep.
Once morning came the boy got up early. Way earlier. He went out and got to hunting, he wanted to catch another sheep, since they now had three people to feed but his day wasn’t so lucky. He had in fact got the sheep, but had gotten grazed by a couple bullets, causing him to Yelp out in pain.

Deleted user

Kiri had gotten home in time to hear the other. He walked in, forgetting about the grazed scales and blood dripping. He sat the sheep down.

Deleted user

‘ I must have been grazed by a couple bullets. ‘ he thought, looking back at the wounds, some seemed pretty deep.

Bakugou sighed heavily. “You’re always getting into some sort of trouble, aren’t you?” He then went over and grabbed some bandages, then grabbed a cloth and ripped it into a few pieces. “Shift back for me.”

Deleted user

Kirk shims did as he was told, “ I seen to be good at it,” he said with a genuine smile.

Deleted user

Kirishima waited for the blonde to finish before starting a fire and cooking the others food. The boy sat on the bed, snuggled up under the blanket.

Deleted user

“ honestly, I’m not sure. My head feels fucked up and my body’s numb. “ he said being blunt. “ though… here in a couple days, I might have to leave. For a day or two.” ( kirishima goes into heat. >:3)

Deleted user

“ I can’t! Being next to you will only make it harder on me!” Kirishima said with a bright face.

Deleted user

Kiri sighed. “ I’m going into heat..” he mumbled embarrassed.

Deleted user

The red head purred at the others touch. He hated having to leave, but he didn’t want to be a bother to the other

Deleted user

“ not sure… never had a mate during heat. And I surely don’t want to do it around another dragon. “ he mumbled the last part. Kirishima moved to sit in the blondes lap, wearing the blanket around the both of them