forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Kirishima nodded. “ okay. “ the boy put his head in the crook of the others neck.

Deleted user

“ alright.” He agreed. At least this time he wasn’t alone. Though, it would be different

Deleted user

Kirishima put his hand in the others, intertwining their fingers.

Deleted user

Kirishima laughed a little. “ babe, yours is the only one cooking. I think you forgot I eat it raw, “ he said with a smile. The red head shifted, pulling what pieces had been left outside the fire

Deleted user

‘! U..um..’ kirishima flushed red, he’d let that slip, oh god he fucked up. ‘ I’m not repeating that. ‘

Deleted user

Kirishima flushed a brighter red. ‘ o..okay.’ The boy ate, finding the bones harder to eat this go around. Bones where something a dragon relied on in their meals as it helped keep their immune systems healthy.

Deleted user

‘ hmm? Yeah.. I’m fine.’ He said. ‘ I think I’m starting malt, I’m surprised it started at my teeth this year.’

Deleted user

‘ shed? Kinda like what a snake does. Every dragon does it, until a certain age.’

Deleted user

Kirishima finished his meal and curled up around the boys waist. Putting his head in the others lap.

Deleted user

Kirishima made a sound that sounded like he was laughing. And the smile on his face confirmed it.

Deleted user

Kirishima kept laughing. ‘ I can’t help it when your being funny’

Deleted user

Kirishima sat up and shifted back. “ I think I’m mostly a dumb moment.” He said with a smile. The boy put his head in the crook of the others neck.

Deleted user

“ okay,babe.” He said. The boy sat there, snuggled up to the other and purring softly