forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Kirishima flinched slightly when the blonde waved a hand in front of him. “ y..yeah.. “ he said walking up to the man. “ how do you know the language of the dragons?” He asked in draconian to the man.
The man looked over, going white at the sight of kirishima “ y..your a dragon.” He said in plain English

Deleted user

Kirishima repeated his question in English “ how do you know draconian “
The man shifted uncomfortably on the spot “ I’ve talked to a few dragons.

Deleted user

“ nothing of your concern. “ the man said. As he backed away, a man had walked up. Bearing the same scale like skin. “ I am sorry for any trouble my master has caused you.” He said politely.
Kirishima scoffed “ you should have killed the man where he stands.” He said in a furious tone. The red head stormed off, dragging the other with him.

Deleted user

“…” kirishima stayed silent. His mind racing. “ if I died… what would you do?”

Deleted user

Kirishima smiled softly, a switch from his mood. He pulled the other closer too him kissing his cheek. “ I understand.” Once they got to the store , the redhead helped gather supplies.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

After they got the supplies, they left town again, Bakugou keeping his lover close as they walked, even with the stuff in his and the red head's arms. Soon they were out of the town, and the human looked over to Kirishima. "Hey, you mind shifting? It'd be easier to take this stuff home this way."

Deleted user

“ sure. “ he said letting go of the others hand, and shifting. Though something had became quite visible when he did. There had been a deep cut left by the collar right over the mark the blonde had left, and it had just started to scar.

Deleted user

Kirishima had made a confused sound but did as he was told, lowering his head. The dragon started to become restless in dragon form this close to the city. Anyone could see them

Bakugou put his hand over the spot, sighing softly and pulling it away after a moment, giving the dragon the groceries in his mouth to make it seem like that was the reason he'd had him lower his head. He then climbed ont Kirishima, waiting for him to go.

Deleted user

Kirishima took off, heading home. The dragon put the groceries down and shifted back once the other had dismounted. Soon he started to put them away

Deleted user

Kirishima looked over, his red eyes resting on the others “ hmm?”

The blonde's crimson eyes were staring down near the mark, where the new scar had formed. The thing was, he wasn't sure if it was from the collar or not, and he needed clarification. "N..none of the villians tried to mark you, right..?" He asked, bringing a hand over and running his thumb over the spot.

Deleted user

“ n..no” kirishima put his hand over the others “ it’s from the collar the put on me. “. He sighed “ and even if they did I’d have fought every second of it… bonds can’t be made unless both want to make one or the recipient of the mark would fall into sub zero. A very dangerous state.”