forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Kirishima felt the pain start to subside. Forcing his hand up to the others, despite his mind telling him to stop, he put it on top of the blondes. “ you’ll fluff out my hair doing that..” he said just slightly above a whisper.

Deleted user

Kirishima hugged back tightly “It’s fair… I was sc..scared I was going to lose you..”

Deleted user

The red haired boy let go, feeling he held onto the other for too long. He still was unsure about the blonde, did he like him or was that just human customs? As weird as it was he still liked being close to bakugo, and snuggling up to him made him feel safe for once in his life.

Deleted user

“ yeah.. I’m fine. That thing hurt like hell though.” He mumbled, sitting up. Kirishima rubbed his neck, feeling the sharp prong like cuts of where the collar had been

Deleted user

Dabi had started to wake, “ you.. little.” He said getting up by this point

Deleted user

Kirishima flushed brightly, his face could put a tomato to shame. “….”
dabi flinched, grabbing his buddy and running.

Deleted user

Kirishima relaxed in the man’s arms, feeling his heat off his body. He was warm.

Deleted user

“ sure!” He said with a smile, the boy morphed. Changing into the dragon form, he knelt down allowing the male to ride at the base of his neck.

Deleted user

Kiri nodded, taking flight. He was fast. After hitting the clouds to stay hidden he slowed, heading east.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugou wasn’t really spooked by this, as though he’d done it before. Still, he kept a hold of the spike he had been holding onto, looking around at the clouds surrounding them. “So what’s keeping you from throwing me off and regaining your freedom?” He asks after a moment of silence.

Deleted user

Kirishima though for a minute “ not sure, but I don’t think I could… “ he said softly. He though about it longer, the question made him wonder “ don’t you trust me?”

Deleted user

“ then why did you ask?” He said looking back at the blonde. “ and I have a question. Why did you cradle me back there?You had every right to let them take me. And how did I ‘prove’ myself?”

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

“I was just curious for the first question. As for the other two, you protected me with no apparent reason. That is how you proved yourself, and I figured it would only be fair I did the same.” Bakugou replied simply.

Deleted user

The dragon nodded, an almost invisible smile showed. Kirishima looked forward “ anywhere you need to go specifically?”

Deleted user

“ yeah… if we go there you be walking a mile on foot. Made the mistake of going by air… “ kirishima seemed to stiffen, “ let’s just say I lost something there. “

Deleted user

Kirishima sighed. “ I lost a friend, they were shot down. And every night I go out of the cave and call for them, but I never get an answer. They saved my life and because of that I have to assume to be the last of my kind.” The boys whole mood seemed to shift, and it wasn’t to happiness.