forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugo shuffled in his sleep, beginning to wake up. He soon fully woke, noticing the dragon was gone. He sighed heavily, getting up and pulling on his fluffy shawl, going outside. "Hey! Lizard! Where the fuck did you go?!" He called out.

Deleted user

Kirishima appeared from around the den, in his mouth a seemingly dead sheep. He dropped it, its blood dripped from his mouth “ you called?” He asked sarcastically

Deleted user

“ if you want to..” kirishima changed back, pulling an obsidian dagger from his pocket.

Deleted user

The boy skinned the sheep, preparing it for the fire, though he sat aside some parts. Those would be his.

Deleted user

The red haired boy seemed to notice the blonde looking around. “Lost something?” He asked. His tone had changed from angered or annoyed to actually concerned.

Deleted user

Kirishima flinched, a tinge of red across his nose “ you really meant that!?”

Deleted user

“ you could have said that..” he mumbled going back to dealing with the sheep. He went over to a small pit in the cave, starting a fire, he put some of the sheep on it.

Deleted user

“ so.. what’s your name..” the boy asked, he’d started cooking.

Deleted user

“ Um.. well unless you speak dragonish, you can call me kirishima. Eijiro kirishima.”

Deleted user

The boy seemed to finch went a large stick broke. Kiri growled a warning, the same deadly growl. He stood up as someone entered the den, the man was scared from head to toe in burns, black hair as dark as night “ hello, dragon..”

Deleted user

The man scoffed “ yeah, hand over that dragon.”

Deleted user

Kirishima looked to the man. “ why do you even want me?” He asked.
Dabi chuckled “ I dont want you I want your life force. And no, I won’t buzz off, I’ll fight you for him.”

Deleted user

Kirishima looked from the blonde to the man. He growled to himself. Suddenly the boy shifted into the dragon, moving to surround the other. His wings sprawled out defensively and he could feel his fire rising in his throat. “ you fight him, you fight me as well”
Dabi flinched. “ I.. I’m leaving for now, but I’ll come back with the rest of the hunters for the last dragon. His blood will be spilled!” The man said running like a dog with its tail between its legs
( sowwy for taking so long, I was at a family get to geather”

Deleted user

“ if he won that fight, I couldn’t do anything, you’d lose me and never get to use that collar of yours” he said with a small laugh. Once the man was gone kiri shifted back, standing beside the other. He looked to the fire “ shit! I almost burnt your food!”

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugo had found the collar, but dropped it back to the floor. “I don’t think I will be anyhow. Um, thanks for doing that, I guess.” He then remembered the food as well, shrugging. “It’s alright. I don’t mind it either way.”

Deleted user

Kirishima smiled. “ thanks.” The red haired male brought the other his food, the male himself sitting down to eat as well. He left his raw, it being natural for a dragon to eat raw foods. Kiri’s sharp shark like teeth were exposed, proving he really was a half breed and not just some shape shifter.