forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Izuku yawned, getting up, he just decided to roam in one of his lovers shirts and a pair of boxers. Going to the nursery, he took a bottle and fed the other child. He smiled lovingly.

Deleted user

“ yeah!” He said happily. “ thanks to my human heater.” Izukus smile was bright, and his happiness seemed to be rubbing off on the kids.

Deleted user

“ yes, your very clingy when your tired” Izuku answered. The green haired boy finished feeding his child, burping it and laying it back down. He went out of the room. “ I’ve got a shift today, but I’m pretty sure it’s just a patrol.”

Deleted user

Izuku sighed. The other seemed like he’d forgot but.. that was okay. The smaller got dressed for work, waiting for the other to give him a kiss.

Deleted user

“ I will kachan.” He said. The boy went off on his shift, feeling bad for leaving the other on his own with the children. “ maybe I should go back home?” He asked himself.

Deleted user

Izuku worked his shift, by the time he’d gotten done with interviews, running, buying groceries and just all around the town. The boy was pretty tired. He came home, hands full of grocery bags, he kicked at the door “ kachan! Hurry I think I might drop these!” He called.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugo came rushing over, everyone else was hiding from sight. He took a few of the bags, not being able to carry too much weight at the time. Then, everyone jumped up. “Surprise!!!” They all shouted in unison, and Bakugo pressed a kiss to Izuku’s cheek.

Deleted user

Izuku jumped at first, damn near dropping what bags he had. “ kachan! You didn’t forget!” The smaller had tears in his eyes, happy tears, but tears. He blushed when the blonde kissed his cheek. “ thank you. “ he said softly

Deleted user

Izuku kept smiling most of the night. After puting the groceries away and letting the party play out, the smaller sat on the couch. Wrapped up in a blanket.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

After a while everyone started to leave, heading back to their own homes and wishing Izuku a happy birthday before leaving. That's when Bakugo went over to the couch, a little cupcake with a candle in it that had All Might's colors on it and his sort of hair design towards the top. "I figured we could have a little private celebration, too. I just got the twins to lay down."

Deleted user

Izuku smiled softly, yawning he took the cupcake from the other. “ thank you kachan.” He said.

Deleted user

Izuku blew out the candle, thinking of something, the then took the candle out. “ wanna bite?” He asked the other.

Deleted user

“ okay.. “ Izuku said, the boy ate his cupcake. Happily he put his hand in the others “ thank you for the best birthday ever!” He said

Deleted user

“ really? Then I’ll try to be as happy as possible for you “ he said snuggling back. He kissed him lover, feeling he should return the favor.