forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Izuku finally snapped out of it. “No… no you did nothing wrong. “ he said trying to calm down, though the images of the vivid nightmare passed through his mind.

Deleted user

“ nothing important..” he mumbled, Izuku rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He layed his head on the others shoulder. ‘ if I told you… you’d get mad.’ He thought.

Deleted user

Izuku relaxed in his lovers arms, “ I’m fine..” he mumbled. The smaller moved to lay back down, waiting till the other lay down, he would put his head on bakugo’s chest.

Deleted user

Izuku sighed, he couldn’t tell the other. But it might help. “ d.. do you really wanna know what it was about?…” he asked tentatively. The smaller knew this would help him, talking to the blonde always helped. Even if he did get blown up at the end of some of his conversations.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugo nodded some, opening his eyes again. "Yes, I really want to know. It would make both of us feel better." He said, smiling softly. Such a caring expression, it was nothing like how the blonde used to treat the other boy.

Deleted user

“ it’s was.. it’s was about the fight, the one during our villain versus hero training. Except at the end.. I didn’t deflect that explosion…. and it felt real. The burn, the smell everything…” he explained it all in the best detail he could.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugo froze at this, his soft smile turning into a guilty frown. He hugged Izuku close, closing his eyes tightly. "I'm so sorry for all I did to you back then… I… I was a fool to treat you like that, and it will never happen again." He choked back a soft sob, wiping tears that had formed off of his face. "I never, ever, should have done that to you…"

Deleted user

“…” izuku felt guilty for telling the other. He let his arms wrap around his lovers back, snuggling into the crook of his neck. “ don’t cry.. it was a long time ago. “

Deleted user

“ but I didn’t… “ he said. Izuku was trying to make the other feel better as well, though the cuddling was helping him.

Deleted user

“ I could never leave you kachan!” Izuku said slightly happy at that fact. He pulled back from the cuddling to look the other in the eyes, his bright green eyes basically glowing with determination. “ then who would protect you?”

Deleted user

The boy flinched when his phone went off. “!” He sat up and looked at the caller ID. “ hello. Yeah I can. No he still needs time. Bye.” Izuku got up, “ I’ve gotta go kachan. See you later today. Love you” He said grabbing his suit out of his bag.

Deleted user

“ I’ve got to kachan!” Izuku said, though he went over to the other, kissing his lips before he left. The kisses were addicting, and the green haired boy missed doing that.

Deleted user

“ I will kachan. And no matter what happens. Stay laying down!” He said the last part sternly. Izuku sighed, leaving the building, heading to the place of his greet. He had changed on a pit stop on the way. During the meeting a few interviewers had yelled questions “ pro hero deku! What would you say to the world?” Izuku stoped a moment “ you wanna know what I’d say,.. villians who feel like they need to challenge the hero’s. Don’t take my kindness for weakness, don’t take my silence for ignorance. And if your into stopping over line and double crossing there’s a few thing you should know about the hero’s. We don’t retreat. We reload.”

Deleted user

( sorry for sporadic messages, still grounded, patents had a three day weekend.)

Deleted user

“ pro hero deku! Do you know what your ranking? Do you relise that you’ve reached number one in less time then the retired all might?!” They yelled. Izuku froze at the words ‘ there’s no way…’ he thought. The green haired boy smiled awkwardly. Then he stepped down, letting the other hero’s speak. He memorized their speeches.