forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

The smaller closed his eyes. “ … that dart… it drained me pretty bad.. I was so close to black lining, but if he hadn’t left when he did… I wouldn’t of made it here.” Izuku felt shivers go up his spine, “ avens had to have figured it out. “

Deleted user

“ I know..” the smaller sighed. “ it’s hard… trying to fight something that I cause. But maybe one day I won’t have to worry about black lining. But for now just relax. “

Deleted user

“?” Izuku looked a little confused “ that is?” He asked. The smaller sat up, mostly because he knew he’d fall asleep again if he stayed laying down.

Deleted user

“…” Izuku looked to the other but looked away. “ okay. “ Izuku looked at his phone “ I have a greeting thingy, I guess I go talk to the public…?” He sounded confused about it, but the boy yawned and layed next to katsuki.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Bakugo hugged Izuku close to himself carefully, kissing his head. Aizawa smiled a little. "I think you need to rest for today, it can be moved." The truth is, he just didn't have the heart to separate the two from each other at the time.

Deleted user

Izuku nodded, taking the mans advice and snuggled up to the other. He really didn’t want to be separated from the other, he fell asleep quickly

Deleted user

It was a while before the smaller started to fight sleep. Izuku shot bolt up, after having a particular nightmare, or was it a memory? They where being harder and harder to tell apart. The boy was covered in cold sweat, his body was shaking. His body refused to move, the dream was about katsuki, he was in one of the hero vrs villains, the blonde landed a hit, an explosion. It felt so real.

Deleted user

Izuku flinched horribly. The same fear set in his eyes as when the where in middle school. “ I… I… “ the boy was out of words. For once he had nothing to say.