forum Soo... Bakudeku anyone? 0x0 (Closed Pm if interested!)(P-G 13, cussing and possibly violence!)
Started by @Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Izuku nodded “ thank you kachan..” he mumbled. The smaller got up, going to put the now sleeping child back in his crib. After doing so, he sat in the others lap. Being careful about the scaring cut, the boy snuggled up to his lover, putting his head in the crook of Katsuki’s neck

Deleted user

“… I don’t wanna hurt you..” he mumbled, he wrapped his arms around the other, feel tears run down his face “ I don’t get why this…. why this nightmare just showed up..”

Deleted user

Izuku took in sharp breaths, trying to stop the tears, but he couldn’t help it, the nightmares where scary enough. But the thought of the other going back to the way he was.. that’s what scared him the most.

Deleted user

Izuku took the boys promise, “ okay.” The boy wipped his eyes, putting his head on the others chest. The beat of the blondes heart was soothing.

Deleted user

“ yeah..” he mumbled. The smaller smiled “ you’ve gained maternal instincts” Izuku said with a slight laugh.

Deleted user

“ kachan. Your treating me like a child.” He said with a sly smile

Deleted user

“Mmm.” Izuku made an annoyed sound. “ kinda” the smaller said.

Deleted user

Izuku smiled warmly “ I like it.” The smaller kissed the others lips. “ so.. I have to go back to night shift next week.”

Deleted user

“ kachan, I’ll be okay. Mr Aizawa should be there with me. “ he said

Deleted user

Izuku mumbled something. He figited with his ring. “ what about we do it this month.”

Deleted user

“ do we have the other bands?” He asked looking at the other. “ a.. am I going to wear a dress?!” He asked with a red face.

Deleted user

“ okay.” The smaller smiled determinedly “ I will be the best bride or groom..?” He was still confused on the terms