forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

((Yeah I didn’t think so XD. He’ll wait until he thinks it’s likely that Astral actually will. But I mean he is gonna check up on them and stuff even if Astral lets him go))

He nodded. “Good.” He had to make sure he could guarantee Simon’s safety. He’d be closely monitoring the entire process.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

(Ye. It might take some time, of course, for Astral to be close to willing to let Emile go)

If Astral had kept thinking so much about all the people he needed to help, he might have given up there and then.
"Simon is my number one priority."

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

“Yes. Absolutely. If you do this then Simon will be happier, and he’ll live for a hell of a lot longer. And if you fix your relationship with him and maybe with Mia too, that’ll only make your relationship with your kid better too.” He said, quick to reassure the god.

Astral nodded slowly as he listened to Emile's words. He really needed them, to know he wasn't crazy for thinking he should do this. If worst came to worst, he really could fall back on doing this for the child.

"It doesn't come as a shock to me. I'm not sure when the last time I said 'thank you' for real was." Astral let out a breath. He'd said it before, but it was always mocking. Thank you for letting me use your body. Thank you for being such a good toy.

(He really is an asshole :) )

"Yeah, I must agree. I know some, but… They're few and far between." Astral shook his head, not looking at any trinkets again. He'd be able to tell Emile exactly which ones he had 'thanked' before.
Thank you for being such a good little girl~