forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Cool, and Amber i know that feeling of hurt for no explaination as to why im here with you if you ever need me

@Echo_6 group

I want to cut so much right now I don't know if I can stop myself tonight

Amber honey, please don't. Do you need to talk? If not here we could in PM. I'll likely make a fool of myself and say something really cheesy and threaten to like drive across the world for you or something. I'm weird and awkward like that. But I'll make time to talk everytime you need it.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

This goes out to everyone; try some yoga, it releases endorphins!

A lot of people don’t agree with me but I’m going to put this out because I feel rather strongly on the matter. Yoga is a religious exercise and is one of the few things that really could be cultural appropriation. I don’t stand for PC culture at all but I really think that people that don’t get Yoga shouldn’t be doing it. Sorry for the rant guys, but yeah… I feel rather strongly on the matter of religion and respect for culture.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

This goes out to everyone; try some yoga, it releases endorphins!

A lot of people don’t agree with me but I’m going to put this out because I feel rather strongly on the matter. Yoga is a religious exercise and is one of the few things that really could be cultural appropriation. I don’t stand for PC culture at all but I really think that people that don’t get Yoga shouldn’t be doing it. Sorry for the rant guys, but yeah… I feel rather strongly on the matter of religion and respect for culture.

I wasn't meaning any disrespect, I was merely trying to help by providing a healthier calming method than self-harm practices….

I do, however, agree with your statement about Yoga being a "religious exercise". It helps open up and clear the mind, can be relaxing (though a bit painful at times with certain poses), and as I stated, can release endorphins.

Deleted user

oof, i have to go hang with my neglective side of my family… FUNNNN

@ThatOneFangirl

It's holidays but I have a week and a day of exams in week 2 next term so I'm really stressed and worried about them because I have hardly any preparation material for them. My parents are also making me even more stressed about them.
I am also looking back on my life and realizing that I am and pretty much always have been a terrible person.
Thirdly I just finished the first book in also duology (Six of Crows in case anyone wanted to know) and I really loved it but my parents said that they weren't letting me buy the second one tomorrow because I don't want to give my brother the first book to read even though it might help with his (maybe?) OCD.
Did I mention that I'm a terrible and fairly worthless person?
Also my favourite YouTube channel (SandersSides) hasn't had a new episode forever which is also fairly annoying.
Anyway I just needed to rant a bit. All of you should have a nice day!

Deleted user

don't say my name 3 time unless you want a good time wink wink

This topic has been locked by a moderator.