forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

good. It was a military training thing and I want to be in the military, so it was pretty cool

Deleted user

Yeah. But the army dude who was watching us was kinda mean lol

Deleted user

I know but he asked me if I was cold really nicely, and I said "yeah, a little," and he says "I'll warm you up" and made us wallsit for five minutes with a 20 foot board

Deleted user

i am genuinely terrified
one of my friends could be dead and it would be all my fault…

@Echo_6 group

Sorry this isn't related but…

Imma go on strike. I am literally about to go on strike. Two times in a row now. TWO TIMES, me and my cross country team have been forgotten. Two times they didn't send a bus for us on our race day. I will not stand for this. My team deserves to have the ability to race. As one of its captains I refuse to allow this to happen again. I'm going to complain to the bus barn, to the head sports coach, to the principal. No other sport in my entire school has ever had this problem. They see Cross Country as not as important as the other sports in our school. We have done better than every sport in our school. We've made it to state several times and we have one of the best teams in the state. So you try and tell me that my team isn't important, because I have the proof and skill to prove you wrong. I'm the slowest person on the team and I'm doing better than most of the distance runners in Track. Forget us one more time and it will be known to the school when we make it to state for a third year in a row. Not only have we made it to state but we've also placed in state. Cross Country is a sport to, and my team has proven to be one of the best.

@hollow-boned

One of my friends disowned me for literally no reason and all our mutual are equally confused as to why she hates me now.

wait how old r y'all

Deleted user

omg idk if i should be laughing or what

you can laugh lol
It is funny
but at the time
p a i n

This topic has been locked by a moderator.