Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

gives you guys even more love & hugs because you are amazing and deserve it

im just sad and on my fucking peroid eats icecream from the bucket while crying

Deleted user

miri what's going on?

I keep doing this thing where I really look at someone I know, and it's like… I don't know you. This person isn't my friend. Like… I don't know them at all.
Like I'm meeting someone for the first time.
I did the same thing last night, but with photos of myself before I got my pixie cut…

@saor_illust school

miri what's going on?

I keep doing this thing where I really look at someone I know, and it's like… I don't know you. This person isn't my friend. Like… I don't know them at all.
Like I'm meeting someone for the first time.
I did the same thing last night, but with photos of myself before I got my pixie cut…

oh miriam
it's probably because (don't listen to me i'm not a professional whatsoever so) you've changed so much, and so have your "friends".
-virtually sends you infinite loves and hugs and comfort-

@f-b-f-trash-is-super-sick-*not-slang*

hey does anyone know that thing where you don't realize you were writing something in all caps
well I just had that realization with an angsty scene I was writing and it went something like

"I'm sorry… I'm sO SO SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO-

and reading over it is hilarious because I can only hear them shouting the whole thing
im dying
and also very sick

Deleted user

Ugh I wanted to go running all day but now I don't wanna lol…
It's good running weather too
And it'd be the first time I've gone running since my surgery

Deleted user

ugh so we both have things we wanna do but probably won't lol

Deleted user

GREAT BUT IT WAS RAINING WHICH WOULD BE GREAT EXCEPT FOR NOW I DON'T FEEL VERY WELL LOL

@Echo_6 group

Don't ask me, I don't know, but I do know that's how they see me, otherwise they wouldn't have nominated me for our homecoming court this year. That's how my class is. They vote for the person they want to make look like a fool, or who they think is a joke. They did it last year and the year before. Bunch of immature dirtbags.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.