forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

MIRI
HI!
i dont know if having a new knee brace is good but… yay?

and jake, thats cool dude, respect

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Good luck to you! I remember doing those many times. I'd get done at 6, see that I'd have to up 30 minutes later, stay awake, and go to school. Luckily I had some freaking amazing teachers who let me snooze during class because I was passing! Lol

Deleted user

so we were just at dinner and children came up in our conversation
And I said that to be honest, I don't really want biological children, but I'd adopt
And my mom kept asking why
And I said "Oh, I don't want to pass on my issues {depression, anxiety, and panic disorder issues}… And I have other reasons that I'd rather not share."
And she keeps grilling me.
And eventually I got her to shut up, but at one point she's like "WiLl YoU aT lEaSt HaVe A hUsBaNd?" And I'm like "… Maybe?"
But in my mind I think, I'd rather have a wife.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

so we were just at dinner and children came up in our conversation
And I said that to be honest, I don't really want biological children, but I'd adopt
And my mom kept asking why
And I said "Oh, I don't want to pass on my issues {depression, anxiety, and panic disorder issues}… And I have other reasons that I'd rather not share."
And she keeps grilling me.
And eventually I got her to shut up, but at one point she's like "WiLl YoU aT lEaSt HaVe A hUsBaNd?" And I'm like "… Maybe?"
But in my mind I think, I'd rather have a wife.

This is beyond awesome of you! There's so many kids out there that need a great, safe, accepting home due to either being in foster care, abandoned, or even let go for adoption in hopes that they'd be given a better life than what their biological parent(s) could give them. Praise and respect to you!

Deleted user

i might adopt because there is NO WAY IN HELL i am having biological children aha

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay so it's kind of ridiculous but… welllllll…

Today I learned that most professional digital artists recommend using a canvas size of over 3,500 pixels for detailed work.

I've been using a 600 by 600 pixel canvas for nearly everything I draw

"What does that mean?" You may ask.

Well, essentially, for the past 3 years of my life, I've been trying to draw elaborate, detailed artwork on a 2 by 2 inch canvas.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I KNOW THIS IS A REALLY STUPID THING TO VENT ABOUT BUT MY GOSH EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED NOW

HOW DID I NEVER ONCE THINK THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE REASON MY ART WAS SO PIXELLATED WAS BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH PIXELS

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Is there a way to get a bigger one?

Yep, I just have to click a button in the program and change the number then poof, everything's fixed
I just didn't
Cause I'm an idiot

@saor_illust school

ella. it doesn't affect your artwork too much, even if you've been drawing on a 2 by 2 inch canvas your entire life. your art is still AMAZING AND AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I mean, sure, I guess, my work could be worse but it could've been so much better if I'd learned this sooner

(This reminds me of the time 4 years ago when I discovered I'd been doing addition backwards my whole life… How the frick do you do addition backwards? I dunno but I did it and my math skills have forever suffered from it)

and oh yes I remember that angel drawing, I didn't use any references apart from a cool-looking picture of clouds and it shows very clearly

wait, is that the most recent artwork of mine that you've seen

oh wow I really need to share my work more

This topic has been locked by a moderator.