forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

the medicine I'm on messes with my appetite so I'll barely eat all day and then suddenly I'll devour an entire meal lol

@saor_illust school

the medicine I'm on messes with my appetite so I'll barely eat all day and then suddenly I'll devour an entire meal lol

oh geez. anyways CONGRATULATIONS ABOUT BEING OFF CRUTCHES!!!!!!

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

This weekend, my sis came back from uni, just for a night. She cried seeing me at the airport, she cried in the car, when she arrived home, when she went in her room, when she went grocery shopping with mum, when we talked about having bit of time to talk just us two alone and when we a had a little twenty minutes to ourselves that i gladly used to cry with her/bitch about the stupid peeps i know. Then Amber called me a while after, made me cry (in a good way) (i have such a golden friend) (OMG no. No more tears) and now i just had the BRILLIANT idea to put what Spotify calls « calm music » to help me finish the work I have been stalling to do. And now i ready to have my 3rd breakdown of the weekend BECAUSE APPARENTLY SPOTIFY DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CALM AND DEPPRESSING. And also all the « calm » music is about friends having each other’s back, and missing each other, and getting on the first plane to see each other. So yh. Stupid depresso music.

@saor_illust school

oof that sucks magnus. take deep breaths. tbh the best way for me to do something that i'm procrastinating on is to force myself to do it (but that mostly only works if i'm stressed about it tho so)

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

oof that sucks magnus. take deep breaths. tbh the best way for me to do something that i'm procrastinating on is to force myself to do it (but that mostly only works if i'm stressed about it tho so)

Yh I know, but most of the time when I get stressed, it probs means it's too late ._.

Deleted user

OOOOH and CONGRATS MOON for being off crutches <3<3<3 (exaggerated amount of weird shaped hearts)

thanks cutie <3

Deleted user

0~0 okay.. so i hate being on my period… its like really messing with me…

Deleted user

i fucking hate it, and without thinking i ate all my chocolates for the day cries my eyes out from pain and no other reason.

Deleted user

passes cake

looks at cake and eats some of it -sniff sniff- thanks pickles…now i want actual pickles, and tomatoes.

Deleted user

HOW DO YOU STOP EMOTIONAL FLASHBACKS LIKE WTF I HATE THISSSSSS

(sorry, had to say it aha)

Deleted user

umm idk honestly i try to use different smells to counter part it to help get rid of it. or certain flowers or like something thats like soothing say like a plushie or something soft or rough.

Deleted user

passes cake

i actually have cake that i'm giving away cuz i have too much cake

now i wants some cake , CURSE YOU AQUASCUD! -finding nemo reference-

Deleted user

umm idk honestly i try to use different smells to counter part it to help get rid of it. or certain flowers or like something thats like soothing say like a plushie or something soft or rough.

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

it's been going on for like two weeks and i'm SICK OF IT!

i didn't even think of that thankyou!

Deleted user

passes cake

i actually have cake that i'm giving away cuz i have too much cake

now i wants some cake , CURSE YOU AQUASCUD! -finding nemo reference-

i want some cake too now… curse you betelgeuse

This topic has been locked by a moderator.