forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

i don't understand school, it's really stressful and the teachers micromanage everything and i'm running on next to no sleep and coffee, my throat hurts and later i have to stack wood later sorry for complaining

Deleted user

eh, could be better i got dress coded because i did full face makeup cosplay of Bendy and yeah…

Deleted user

wait, you ONLY got dress coded??
i'd be getting an internal suspension everyday for at least a week!

and i dont understand school either aha

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

eh, could be better i got dress coded because i did full face makeup cosplay of Bendy and yeah…

You wore a cosplay to school? Respect dude. I have a uniform so cant do that Stupid international french school.

Deleted user

You wore a cosplay to school? Respect dude. I have a uniform so cant do that Stupid international french school.

yeah but it sucks because i get made fun of for it

Deleted user

Me and some friends once wore ties to our old school just cuz we felt like it

i wear a tie everyday to school aha
it's fun, we usually take them off and probably do some dumb shit like play jump rope with them aha

Deleted user

whoever is making fun of you for it cn go to hell because wearing a cosplay literally anywhere takes courage so strewth mate!

Deleted user

Guten Morgen! -good morning for those who don't know german-

i'm in german class hecc

yeeyee german Meine name ist Michaela

Deleted user

i am tiredddd, i'm doing about seven different things right now aha

Deleted user

because i STILL haven't filled in my forms for my busking licences! i found out i have a shit ton of writing i have to do and i have to basically do a day's worth of stuff before 11:30 am today because i have a four-hour-long phone call i have to take for this busking duo i decided to do…

why did i decide to do his with my life aha

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Own it man, u gotta convey the message: "I'm way too awesome to listen to whatever bullshit spurts out of you butthole mouth"

Deleted user

Own it man, u gotta convey the message: "I'm way too awesome to listen to whatever bullshit spurts out of you butthole mouth"

^^^^^^^

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

^^^^^^^

<3 I'm way too experienced in the "I don't want or need ur opinion about how stupid u think I am" sector

Deleted user

why are you still awake izzy??

i wasn't still awake i literally had just woken up. good news tho i went back to sleep

oh.. sorry. but at least you got some more sleep.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.