forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

No I'm good I think it's just a lot. It's about a guy that's accused of murder and has to try to convince everyone hes innocent. Then he starts to wonder if he's guilty so he confesses and in the end it turns out he was innocent

Deleted user

slowly starts to fade away like when thanos did with the gauntlet farewell all…im joining my son tom holland {spiderman}

Deleted user

sorry to come in like this but i am super fucking pissed right now and i swear i have the urge to literally murder someone.
whenever i go to the therapist my mom always pulls some bullshit by telling a lie about myself so that it makes me look bad

i feel like fucking crying and just want to end it all

whats the damn point of going to the therapist if she's gonna keep lying about shit

Deleted user

holy shit, i go through that too, but hey im here with you, -holds your hand- im here with you

Deleted user

no because i'm 17 and i have to talk with them with her present, it's suffocating

Deleted user

holy shit, i go through that too, but hey im here with you, -holds your hand- im here with you

thanks man, i just feel like i should quit going to the therapist until i turn 18, there's no point in going if i only feel worse about myself when i come out

Deleted user

thanks man, i just feel like i should quit going to the therapist until i turn 18, there's no point in going if i only feel worse about myself when i come out

one thing you could do is try to find someone you can talk to , if you need anyone , i work for good advice. i cant tell you how may times i tried to kill myself through out the years, and now im t a low point but im here for all and any of you.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Guys I really really need help I had to hand in my English book for something I and I forgot that I had written an extremely intense and honest stream of consciousness at the back of it that no one should have seen, let alone my fucking English teacher, and I have no clue what to do what if they tell my parents about it?? Or if they want me to start therapy again?? I don't know what to do

Deleted user

oh god umm how about try to say that you forgot you wrote it in there and it was totally accidental

Deleted user

thanks again fam but i can hardly manage my emotions and flip out most of the time-
so i don't wanna put you through that
i've attempted many times and i know how it feels and just feeling worthless all the time can really fuck you up

also, im not really good at giving advice or anything but if you also need anything i could at least listen to you..
then again, that's why the venting chat is here

Deleted user

Same here, im still healing from not wanting to kill myself half the time. Just Message me privately if you need me

@Mojack group

They want to build another plant in my town (and I say plant as in steel plant..one we already have, they want to build a different one now)

My town doesn’t need any more cancer giving air or pollution. Apparently a lot of people are against it though and there’s gonna be a protest so hopefully that says something that the town doesn’t want another plant to be built.

I know it’ll take a while for the plant to be built and they haven’t started, they just said they have plans to do so but this is what I’m upset about right now.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Guys I really really need help I had to hand in my English book for something I and I forgot that I had written an extremely intense and honest stream of consciousness at the back of it that no one should have seen, let alone my fucking English teacher, and I have no clue what to do what if they tell my parents about it?? Or if they want me to start therapy again?? I don't know what to do

Contact them.
Tell them.
Get the stuff from the back.
Thank them.
Move on.

@Pickles group

They want to build another plant in my town (and I say plant as in steel plant..one we already have, they want to build a different one now)

My town doesn’t need any more cancer giving air or pollution. Apparently a lot of people are against it though and there’s gonna be a protest so hopefully that says something that the town doesn’t want another plant to be built.

I know it’ll take a while for the plant to be built and they haven’t started, they just said they have plans to do so but this is what I’m upset about right now.

PrOtEsT

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Hullo! Ok so i just started writing lots of letters that i will obviously never send to a shitload of peeps that im getting pissed at these days, and i was going to show this to a certain someone, but i dont want to drown them with my problems right now so instead im just dumping it on you just cuz i guess……………………………………….which i just realised is extremely idiotic but anyway! Gotta send it before i deeply regret this!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.