forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Hey guys I keep breaking down and crying, did it 3 times today alone, and i don't know what to do about it, life keeps hating me and it's an issue.

@saor_illust school

Sorry I've been so spotty
i feel like a failure

first of all - MIRI YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE AND I WILL SEND YOU A MILLION TEXTS THAT SAY THINGS LIKE "YOU'RE AWESOME" AND WHATNOT BECAUSE THEY'RE TRUE UNTIL YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE A FAILURE

Deleted user

Sorry I've been so spotty
i feel like a failure

first of all - MIRI YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE AND I WILL SEND YOU A MILLION TEXTS THAT SAY THINGS LIKE "YOU'RE AWESOME" AND WHATNOT BECAUSE THEY'RE TRUE UNTIL YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE A FAILURE

^^^^^ <3

@saor_illust school

Uh.. It wasn't as good. Still amazing, but not as good. Smithereens was the only one that really excelled, and Striking Vipers felt a bit eh

Ah, yeah same. Tbh I liked Rachel, Jack, and Ashley as well, but…

@amber_is_in_a_loop

why is that?

Well it was exactly the same concept as USS Callister, and then the ending felt very unlike their usual style, like they were just trying to please critic.
Understand that doesn't mean I don't like though, I love it too, I just prefer the other seasons that are all near impossible to beat

Deleted user

Eh it's just life problems

yeah, life right now so far in highschool has given me the bad straw

@fruitbatsandearlgrey

I'm sick. I've been sick for a week and I don't know why. It started as side effects from a medication I was taking but I stopped taking the meds four days ago and the effects are only getting worse. I have no appetite and feel no sense of hunger, and whenever I eat something I feel overwhelmingly nauseated and have to lie down for the next hour. I'm constantly dizzy and tired and there have been times when I've nearly passed out just from standing up. Worst of all, nobody I know is taking me seriously. I don't know what's happening to me and I might be overreacting but I'm really scared. I just want this to be over.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm sick. I've been sick for a week and I don't know why. It started as side effects from a medication I was taking but I stopped taking the meds four days ago and the effects are only getting worse. I have no appetite and feel no sense of hunger, and whenever I eat something I feel overwhelmingly nauseated and have to lie down for the next hour. I'm constantly dizzy and tired and there have been times when I've nearly passed out just from standing up. Worst of all, nobody I know is taking me seriously. I don't know what's happening to me and I might be overreacting but I'm really scared. I just want this to be over.

You should talk to your doctor about this.

@saor_illust school

Aw, I'm sorry this is happening to you. You should talk to a friend, perhaps ask them if they can give you a ride to the hospital so you can get some help. And I agree with Sy, the most important thing right now, is letting your doctor or another person trained in medicine about this so that you don't have to deal with this anymore. Besides, even if they think you're faking, they should still take you to the doctor just in case.

@actual-fandom-trash

are brownies supposed to be soft when fresh out the oven?

(i don't really bake buttt)
typically they shouldn't be gooey? (otherwise they may be underdone) but sometimes the softness goes away after it cools a little (especially if they're fresh outta the oven)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.