forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

miri, take a breather…
i do like talking to him, it’s just what’s happening, what i told you.
if i can sort that out can i continue talking to him??

Deleted user

miri, take a breather…
i do like talking to him, it’s just what’s happening, what i told you.
if i can sort that out can i continue talking to him??

no

Deleted user

Hi, fly-on-the-wall here! I'm getting a very strong sense that I'm missing something here…. Not that its any of my business, because it really isn't.

i might fill you in later…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Hi, fly-on-the-wall here! I'm getting a very strong sense that I'm missing something here…. Not that its any of my business, because it really isn't.

i might fill you in later…

Ok…. You can pm me any time Ruby.

Deleted user

I may have done some online snooping…. Oops. But only because I care! :-)

thats fine aha, i'm trying to sort it out but the other party wont speak to me damnit aha

AND

the son of a bitch is online, so they cant use the excuse of saying they weren't

@saor_illust school

If the person you snooped on found out, would he/she be mad or understand? Would your actions hurt anyone near you in the future? I mean, it's nice that you care but after watching Black Mirror (I wouldn't recommend to those young'uns on here) I'm a lil' bit cautious about that kind of thing. Just remember not to delve too deep into someone else's life!

Deleted user

If the person you snooped on found out, would he/she be mad or understand? Would your actions hurt anyone near you in the future? I mean, it's nice that you care but after watching Black Mirror (I wouldn't recommend to those young'uns on here) I'm a lil' bit cautious about that kind of thing. Just remember not to delve too deep into someone else's life!

they snooped on me and its fine, i legit dont care at this point aha

This topic has been locked by a moderator.