forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused

im pretty stressed out about schoolwork, my friends made plans without me/without telling me, i like someone who has no interest in me, I can’t fall asleep, my best friend has changed a lot and we’re going in very different directions in life, my self esteem is super low, i procrastinate too much, stay up too late, don’t drink enough water, and mostly im just not the person i want to be

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oh my, that is a lot.

• What kind of schoolwork?
  • What did they plan? Was it something that you would've enjoyed?
  • I can't do much in that department, and I apologize for it.
  • Stress…. Do what you need to do to relax.
  • Unfortunately, that happens in life. However, you can always try talking to this person.
  • You are very kind to others, give great advice to others, and have a great personality.
  • Ah, procrastination, we meet again!
  • I too stay up late (insomnia). Do something to burn off any extra energy, read a book, draw, go for a walk.
  • Try flavored waters, or even tea.
  • Give it time. Your younger than I am, and have time to get things figured out.

Oh my, that is a lot.

• What kind of schoolwork?
  • What did they plan? Was it something that you would've enjoyed?
  • I can't do much in that department, and I apologize for it.
  • Stress…. Do what you need to do to relax.
  • Unfortunately, that happens in life. However, you can always try talking to this person.
  • You are very kind to others, give great advice to others, and have a great personality.
  • Ah, procrastination, we meet again!
  • I too stay up late (insomnia). Do something to burn off any extra energy, read a book, draw, go for a walk.
  • Try flavored waters, or even tea.
  • Give it time. Your younger than I am, and have time to get things figured out.
  1. Im behind on math homework and music
  2. They’re going to see a movie that I would’ve liked to watch, I was originally going to watch it with 2 of my friends but then one of them decided to go with another one of my friends without telling us

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

but you barely know me

i’m such a mess

I barely know you but…

1. You're really pleasant to be around
  2. You're a better writer and RP-er than we all deserve honey.
  3. I'd like to get to know you, Elle.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

im pretty stressed out about schoolwork, my friends made plans without me/without telling me, i like someone who has no interest in me, I can’t fall asleep, my best friend has changed a lot and we’re going in very different directions in life, my self esteem is super low, i procrastinate too much, stay up too late, don’t drink enough water, and mostly im just not the person i want to be

Yo, I'm totally down to help you with the school work, and it sucks that your friends made plans without you snowy, that kind of happens to me sometimes too.
I also know the feeling of liking someone who has no interest in me, and it sucks but I know you'll power through it.

Now, if you want to fall asleep, the first thing you can do is improve your sleep hygiene. That means only using your bed for sleep, not taking naps in the middle of the day, avoiding blue light from screens at late hours and more.

Furthermore, I should note that seperation amongst best friends happens all the time, and the best thing to do is try to accept it, and make an attempt to reconnect.
Also, Snowy, you're so amazing, and tasteful, and sweet, and adorable. I bewwieve in you!
Also procrastination is a b** but basically just put a rubber band on your wrist, and every time you catch yourself procrastinating, snap that rubber band. Also listen to music while you work.
Also remember that 8 cups a day rule.
And lastly, keep trying

Yo, I'm totally down to help you with the school work, and it sucks that your friends made plans without you snowy, that kind of happens to me sometimes too.
I also know the feeling of liking someone who has no interest in me, and it sucks but I know you'll power through it.

Now, if you want to fall asleep, the first thing you can do is improve your sleep hygiene. That means only using your bed for sleep, not taking naps in the middle of the day, avoiding blue light from screens at late hours and more.

Furthermore, I should note that seperation amongst best friends happens all the time, and the best thing to do is try to accept it, and make an attempt to reconnect.
Also, Snowy, you're so amazing, and tasteful, and sweet, and adorable. I bewwieve in you!
Also procrastination is a b** but basically just put a rubber band on your wrist, and every time you catch yourself procrastinating, snap that rubber band. Also listen to music while you work.
Also remember that 8 cups a day rule.
And lastly, keep trying

Thanks shuri, I’ll try to keep your advice in mind

This topic has been locked by a moderator.