forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

So… isn't it great how you always have a napkin with you when you don't need it, but the second you spill applesauce all over your computer, all the napkins just… disappear?

@hyunjins-eyemole

why am I so much worse than everybody else? All my friends are prettier, better singers, better at art, better at writing, better at being athletic, better at school and I’m just fading into the background and I’m not funny or super nice or super encouraging and honestly I’m just a waste of oxygen and space and I feel fat and I’ve lost 10 pounds and my weight has gone down to 75 pounds and I’m like five feet tall and almost fourteen years old and that seems healthy but at the same time it doesn’t and everybody says I’m so lucky and live the dream life and people have such worse problems but does that make my issues any less valid or am I really just the stuck up brat I think I am.

@saor_illust school

well first of all

I feel fat and I’ve lost 10 pounds and my weight has gone down to 75 pounds and I’m like five feet tall and almost fourteen years old and that seems healthy but at the same time it doesn’t

ellie. you're definitely not fat. i'm like seventy pounds and i'm probably younger than you, not by much, but still. on top of that i'm not even five feet tall yet. you're fine.

All my friends are prettier, better singers, better at art, better at writing, better at being athletic, better at school

according to you, this is factual. i'm 100, no 200 percent sure that you're gorgeous, and an amazing singer, artist, writer, and honestly, i'm not even going to say anything about athletics. there's a reason i hate p.e. i mean, the teachers are nice, just… the curriculum. anyways, enough about me. but. ellie, you are awesome at school!

I’m just fading into the background and I’m not funny or super nice or super encouraging

aw ellie, you'll never fade into the background while i'm around. i'll make sure of that. and honestly, just knowing that others deal with problems that are worse than mine just help me deal with them. i'd call that encouraging. and not to mention, YOU ARE SUPER NICE just for the record ellie. and of course you're funny! my opinion is that you're just feeling really down, and when i'm feeling down, i never think positive until i'm feeling better and my head is clear

and honestly I’m just a waste of oxygen and space and everybody says I’m so lucky and live the dream life and people have such worse problems but does that make my issues any less valid or am I really just the stuck up brat I think I am.

no ellie, you are not a "waste of oxygen and space" don't let anyone tell you that, not even yourself!
and if people say you're "so lucky" or "live the dream life", that's not true. in their eyes, you're living a life they'd rather have. it's their opinion, not everyone else's. ONLY theirs. yeah, it's true, some people probably do have worse problems, but yours probably feel like the end of the world to you or something similar. yeah, i get that. your issues should just be as valid, and everyone's mental health is important. that's why we're here, and that's why i took the time to type this out, just to help you feel a bit better about yourself. you're not stuck up, ellie, and you're not a brat either. i'm not going to tell you what to think, but i will tell you that honestly, i'm proud to call you a friend!

@f-b-f-trash-is-super-sick-*not-slang*

why am I so much worse than everybody else? All my friends are prettier, better singers, better at art, better at writing, better at being athletic, better at school and I’m just fading into the background and I’m not funny or super nice or super encouraging and honestly I’m just a waste of oxygen and space and I feel fat and I’ve lost 10 pounds and my weight has gone down to 75 pounds and I’m like five feet tall and almost fourteen years old and that seems healthy but at the same time it doesn’t and everybody says I’m so lucky and live the dream life and people have such worse problems but does that make my issues any less valid or am I really just the stuck up brat I think I am.

Ellie
FUCK NO
YOUR ISSUES ARE FUCKING VALID
AND YOU ARE FUCKING GORGEOUS.
DID YOU NOTICE THE PERIOD I PUT THERE??
THERE IS A PERIOD.
GUYS HELP ME OUT
TELL HER SHE IS FUCKING AWESOME
sorry
very passionate abt this

This topic has been locked by a moderator.