forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

does anyone know another way to upload pictures?? I really wanna show you guys somethin' I drew…(O^Q)

If you usually post them on something like DeviantArt, you can open the picture in another tab, copy the link, and paste here.

Deleted user

Okay so I'ma come out here right now. No judging y'all. I'm a little in the DDLG community. And a cuddle slut. I can't help it. I'm addicted to it,and sometimes I need to be held and it don't matter who it is. But. Alas. Justice is super overprotective and he sees it as intimate but I mean. It's how me and my friends are,and we've fought about this before. But I mean it's be different if I saw him all the time. But I don't. So I gotta rely on others,and also a lot of my friends suffer depression and so cuddling helps them so much. And he just doesn't get it.

theinnocentchild

Last year I literally just cruised. Never studied for anything or put any effort into things, and finished with A's and B's. I've decided that school is a flawed system and trying is not worth it

See that's me too(more in the I cruised through the whole thing and I got all A+s way) The thing with that is that I'm "smart" and you are too, since all this clicks for you and you get it first shot, so you don't have to study. But I'm constantly reminded that one day, there will be something that doesn't "click". Something that I just don't get. And because everything is so easy now, I don't have a good work ethic to actually work, and that's how people break. When something just doesn't make sense, I won't know how to work hard and have a good work ethic to understand it. That means that after that point where everything stops making sense, I won't know how to make them make sense, and I'll start failing classes because of it. I'm constantly reminded that when this happens, I'll be a failure to both myself and my parents, and I'll never get back up again. That's why now I'm trying to work hard and do extra in school, so when that point comes, I'll be prepared, cause I don't want to be the failure everyone thinks I'm going to be.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.