forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

Hey Ellie I know I'm late but honestly I relate so hard and the only thing i have to say is eventually you'll find something that you're better than your friends at even though it's hekka hard to believe sometimes

@Trix

Well for one, I would say that Pickles and Gracie both have great personalities that I enjoy, even if they don’t reciprocate the feelings to themselves

@Pickles group

Well I'm decent at a lot of things and I'm most proud of how much nicer I've become in the last few years but sometimes it's really hard to think of something I'm really good at

@Pickles group

don't mind me, just sitting trying to do homework under a halloween blanket and wondering how I'm going to stay up until midnight again and then wake up at seven tomorrow

@saor_illust school

don't mind me, just sitting trying to do homework under a halloween blanket and wondering how I'm going to stay up until midnight again and then wake up at seven tomorrow

want some help? i mean, y'all are probably older than me and i probably can't figure it out, but, in any case if I can't, I have a friend that could probably help

@Echo_6 group

Okay, that sounds like a panic attack. So I want you to tell me two things. And you have to try and answer. Even if you don't know, think about it for a moment and then answer. Tell me your top five favorite movies. And your top three favorite songs.

@Fraust

Try inhaling for four seconds, holding for seven, and exhaling for eight. Try doing that until your breathing slows. Sit down or lay down if you can, drink some water

This topic has been locked by a moderator.