forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I believe he was busy doing voice over work for Batman: Under the Red Hood…. I do agree and wish that they'd do more; it was cool seeing different twists on classic episodes that we in the fandom all know and love!

@Pickles group

Some freshman bitch is talking about how cute the dolan twins are and how she NEED NEED NEEDS to meet them but like… They're not and she won't. I hate freshmen.

Deleted user

thats me.. oops aha

but im two months im officially in grade 10 so yay aha

@Pickles group

I used the textbook for most of the study guide but the key to the study guide said some of those answers are wrong but I got them straight from the textbook and I don't know which one to study. Because my teacher said she thought some of them were wrong too but she didn't make the key so they didn't get fixed

@Fraust

Last year I literally just cruised. Never studied for anything or put any effort into things, and finished with A's and B's. I've decided that school is a flawed system and trying is not worth it

@Pickles group

Last year I literally just cruised. Never studied for anything or put any effort into things, and finished with A's and B's. I've decided that school is a flawed system and trying is not worth it

Environmental is the only class I actually study for because we don't do anything and then we have tests

Deleted user

So Today is our spirit day for movie characters, and i chose to be the phantom of the opera , but female male mix up

This topic has been locked by a moderator.