forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Okay so I dunno if i missed important shit but 1) it rained on my walk to school this morning. A WHOLE HALF HOUR IN THE RAIN. IT WAS BLISS
2) People are fucking gorgeous. I am a pan as well.

@f-b-f-trash-is-super-sick-*not-slang*

Okay so I dunno if i missed important shit but 1) it rained on my walk to school this morning. A WHOLE HALF HOUR IN THE RAIN. IT WAS BLISS

I'm like 'same'.
I don't honestly know what's happening.
But to those of you who have had bad days!!
You are, as Ev so beautifully writes, "fucking beautiful"!!
The jerkwads out there have nothing on you!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Yeeeeee

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I absolutely hate being single. Here I am, 25 yrs old, watching my friends getting married and having kids, lonely and depressed. I've head the 'oh Sy, I like you and all, but I want to find someone like you' line so many fucking times that I think that my head might explode. My mental reaction to this is 'ME…. I'm like me!' I don't understand why someone would even say something like that to someone who just spent time expressing and confessing their love….

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I absolutely hate being single. Here I am, 25 yrs old, watching my friends getting married and having kids, lonely and depressed. I've head the 'oh Sy, I like you and all, but I want to find someone like you' line so many fucking times that I think that my head might explode. My mental reaction to this is 'ME…. I'm like me!' I don't understand why someone would even say something like that to someone who just spent time expressing and confessing their love….

People who use that line are so fake.
Can I ask a personal question?
(I can PM if you like but it's not that serious a question)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Well, Im bi, for one. I like people who are funny, kind, caring, and supportive. People who enjoy doing summer activities with friends and family (I'm a very family-oriented kind of guy). Having the same interests and being open to experiencing new things is a plus.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

One of the people I was referring to earlier found out about my situation and, well…

…they have absolutely no idea that I was talking about them…

They gave me all this support and appreciation, sent me a really heartfelt message about how I “deserve so much better” and said that they’ll be there for me anytime and will do anything they can to help me… You know, stuff that a real, true friend would say?

So now I feel like the absolute worst excuse for a human being to have ever lived, I mean, this person just wanted to help me become a better human being and I called them an abusive piece of shit in front of everyone because my worthless self couldn’t take constructive criticism

What do I do…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I guess I could always pull the “I exaggerated it for attention” card like I did that one time on here, everyone would hate me again but I wouldn’t have to face the situation, plus that might be more forgivable

This topic has been locked by a moderator.