forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Hey Ella, I'm glad you figured that out. I've been there too– And similar to Ruby, it took a while to figure it out. We are here, El babe, always. Okay?
I'm gonna PM you and ask a few more questions about this.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are so freaking handsome that I can't stand it. Their wives are extremely lucky beautiful women!

I agreeeeee they're very handsome and hilarious

@Fraust

Just got in trouble for not buying my sister a pint with my parents' money so I've just stopped crying
She's literally 19 and doesn't live here and I'm getting in trouble because I 'hurt her feelings'
Now I have to buy her a pint with my own money
Like, bitch, you're an adult, buy your own ice cream
I'm done

@Fraust

I just don't do well with getting in trouble. I don't think I actually feel guilty for things, but I'm terrified of getting punished for some reason. Like, irrationally afraid. I think it's dumb I should have to use my own resources to buy something for someone I hate, especially if they can do it themselves. I don't think I should be punished for accidentally hurting an adults feelings. Her house is disgusting and she never cleans up after herself anyways, so she'd probably just leave it out and let it rot. I don't know why I'm crying because I don't really care about the ice cream, but I'm just so emotionally and mentally unstable rn and I just can't do this

@hyunjins-eyemole

I thought it was Friday so I put on my fastest music and started dancing around cause the weekend and then my brain just whispers it’s Thursday and I just died inside and it’s STILL NOT RAINING and why does the world hate meeeeeee! And it’s still like ninety something degrees! Then I realized I still have homework, then I realized that I had no Wi-Fi and life became awful again.

Deleted user

I thought it was Friday so I put on my fastest music and started dancing around cause the weekend and then my brain just whispers it’s Thursday and I just died inside and it’s STILL NOT RAINING and why does the world hate meeeeeee! And it’s still like ninety something degrees! Then I realized I still have homework, then I realized that I had no Wi-Fi and life became awful again.

Not a good day?

Deleted user

I just don't do well with getting in trouble. I don't think I actually feel guilty for things, but I'm terrified of getting punished for some reason. Like, irrationally afraid. I think it's dumb I should have to use my own resources to buy something for someone I hate, especially if they can do it themselves. I don't think I should be punished for accidentally hurting an adults feelings. Her house is disgusting and she never cleans up after herself anyways, so she'd probably just leave it out and let it rot. I don't know why I'm crying because I don't really care about the ice cream, but I'm just so emotionally and mentally unstable rn and I just can't do this

PM me, babe.

Deleted user

Yes

Okay. So just rest and be in the moment: You're home. You don't have to deal with any of it.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.