forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I got trashed on for not having a Gemsona after joining a Steven Universe discord server. I'm not mad, I just thought it was something amusing that I should share

Deleted user

I don't disagree. I was just getting on there to have a conversation about the movie that came out, and they like, mob me after they realized I didn't have a Gem OC

Deleted user

I got into it after noticing they had that marathon before the movie premiere and decided to watch it. The movie was amazing

Deleted user

And, like I said, I was just getting onto it to talk about the movie. Being a fan doesn't necessarily mean I'm in the fandom

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

😮 The acting is phenomenal. The stars actually care about their fans. Episodes and storylines are fun! The actors are even drop-dead-gorgeous! The title of the show itself describes what the show is about, but it goes above and beyond that…. Family, friendship, beautiful cars (lol), to always fight (no matter what)….. I should stop now or you'll have a long list of reasons to join us. Lol

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

😮 The acting is phenomenal. The stars actually care about their fans. Episodes and storylines are fun! The actors are even drop-dead-gorgeous! The title of the show itself describes what the show is about, but it goes above and beyond that…. Family, friendship, beautiful cars (lol), to always fight (no matter what)….. I should stop now or you'll have a long list of reasons to join us. Lol

Also the classic rock aesthetic, tragic hero plotlines, worldbuilding and just watching Jensen's rugged handsomeness in action

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Yes Supernatural is amazing. I've watched all 13 seasons in two months

I've seen every single episode so far, including the animated version, have the books and some of the other merchandise, most of the seasons (even the animated version) on dvd. Anxiously awaiting the start of the end!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.