forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Ella - I dealt with emotional manipulation most of my life, so I completely understand how you feel (I won't get into it here, but you can PM me for additional advice) but I will say that admission that you have been hurt and have had enough, is a huge first step to growing past it and healing. Although, I will say that you don't have to forgive anyone, at least not yet. People that hurt you have no place in your life. Cutting them out, while harsh, is only beneficial to you as you move past your pain. You can always forgive them later, after you have healed. Remember you have to take care of you first. :)

@actual-fandom-trash

Aw I'm sorry that happened to you because you very obviously deserve better than that. All you can do is move past it. Forgive them if you want, or don't. so long as you move forward without their toxicity and manipulation <3
(and yea I'm basically resaying what others are saying but they're all right)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Soooo I just found out that one of my favorite teachers retired, and I was planning on going to visit her today. While I'm happy for her I'm also bummed that my plans didn't work out.

I'm sure your paths will cross some time.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Soooo I just found out that one of my favorite teachers retired, and I was planning on going to visit her today. While I'm happy for her I'm also bummed that my plans didn't work out.

I'm sure your paths will cross some time.

I certainly hope so!

Deleted user

-hugs Shuri- I know I know, i haven't been on much. I've been helping my friends through shit (And my boyfriend as well) And supporting them, so I haven't been on much. Currently trying to convince one of my closest friends to not drink away her pain, which she has been doing a lot lately. Crying over a shattered heart…she's been being traded around and she's at a new school and only knows one person, severed from our close friend group, and she doesn't make friends easily, and it's just a lot of DRAMA and…I need a fucking nap. Grawr. On the upside, my friend who i call The Counselor has my number and we're talking again and honestly without him I'd go insane. One of the few people I trust.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

-hugs Shuri- I know I know, i haven't been on much. I've been helping my friends through shit (And my boyfriend as well) And supporting them, so I haven't been on much. Currently trying to convince one of my closest friends to not drink away her pain, which she has been doing a lot lately. Crying over a shattered heart…she's been being traded around and she's at a new school and only knows one person, severed from our close friend group, and she doesn't make friends easily, and it's just a lot of DRAMA and…I need a fucking nap. Grawr. On the upside, my friend who i call The Counselor has my number and we're talking again and honestly without him I'd go insane. One of the few people I trust.

Can you get her on here some time?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.