forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Jk I lied
I’m having possibly the biggest meltdown I’ve had in over two months
Which is probably still considered a small meltdown by most humans but it feels like I’m shattered into 30 different pieces and I want to disappear

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Ella, sweetie, how many times in the past has this person used and abused you? If their history with mentally abusing you stands up, and if they never once stopped and defended you from the others, then this person should not be in your life.

Don't put yourself on a guilt trip for being angry and upset with how these so called 'friends' have treated you; you have every right to feel that way! A true friend would never continue that offence time and time again, they'd be there for you; to support you and love you for who you are.

You are a beautiful soul that is kind and caring, and though I don't personally know you I do have to say that you are a truly amazing individual.

@f-b-f-trash-is-super-sick-*not-slang*

Jk I lied
I’m having possibly the biggest meltdown I’ve had in over two months
Which is probably still considered a small meltdown by most humans but it feels like I’m shattered into 30 different pieces and I want to disappear

When I have meltdowns, I find that it's best to
-take ten deep breaths
-Eat a quick snack
-Drink a whole bottle of water- the whole thing, helps to get your brain back on track!
-Take a shower, if my situation allows
-and watch memes
THEN once your personal stuff is all calmed down, take a look at your situation and ask yourself-
"Is it really as big a deal as it seemed when I was freaking out?"
"If it is, what can I do about it?"
If nothing, move on- if you do need to handle it, go to someone you trust for advice! I've already noticed a ton of friends on here trying to help you out. Finally-
"If the thing I need to do is hard, will the benefits outweigh the hard part?"
Good luck, sweetheart! We're always there if you need us.

@f-b-f-trash-is-super-sick-*not-slang*

I have to go and sleep bc apparently that's kind of a big deal- but everybody have a good- um day? Night? Whatever time zone you're in. WAIT I HAVE A QUOTE FOR THIS-
"Good morning!
And in case I don't see ya-
good afternoon,
good evening, and good night."
~the Truman Show

This topic has been locked by a moderator.