forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

my friend and I were at her locker ranting about victor frankenstein and our band director came up and was like "hi guys" cause you know we were basically yelling so I was like "uhh sorry I was ranting about frankenstein" and he goes "it was an…okay book." And my friend was like "oh the person" and i was like "I have words about him that I can't say in school"
I think I scared him oops

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

my friend and I were at her locker ranting about victor frankenstein and our band director came up and was like "hi guys" cause you know we were basically yelling so I was like "uhh sorry I was ranting about frankenstein" and he goes "it was an…okay book." And my friend was like "oh the person" and i was like "I have words about him that I can't say in school"

Have you read The Count of Monte Cristo?

@actual-fandom-trash

I didn't want to make a video game, but noo i was gone the whole week the team was figuring things out so you couldn't say anything after. And now everyone is intensely stressed about this project even tho this could have been a very easy project. but no you guys had to do a video game. Video games are fun, but nobody wants to code any of this and it might not be that hard, but we only have o n e artist and there's only three of us and this is gonna end badly

@hollow-boned

IT'S RLLY GOOD

Deleted user

oohhh sounds interesting, im reading a book right now called the bean trees.

Deleted user

My mom doesn't want me to study and I'm pissed because I can't afford to fail this test. Studyng anyway but whatever, I'm just mad.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

IT'S RLLY GOOD

I know, and obviously agree!

@hollow-boned

Can I ask what they are bc if they scary I ain’t googling them but I’m curious

they're not Scary but they're weird, like acid trip weird, and very ominous

@Periwinkle_

IT'S RLLY GOOD

I know, and obviously agree!

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE

This topic has been locked by a moderator.