forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I believe. I believe that there is another universe. Where you and i didn’t meet. Where we didn’t have those amazing moments, singing bullshit, back talking about A, conversing about how we felt. I believe there is a universe where you and T weren’t made to be friends, where i wasn’t sitting next to A, feeling lonely, thinking about how friendship wasn’t made like in the movies. How it wasn’t at all about discussing crushes and cute clothes and things that interested me as much as you. I believe in a universe where at seven years old, i didn’t think « to have friends, you have to make sacrifices ». I believe in a universe where you didn’t make me cry after eight years of not realising, somehow, that you were choking me, and released you grip only fo a few seconds, before tightening it a little bit more. I believe in a universe where i realised sooner that its not normal to be so jealous of you and T’s friendship. I believe in a universe where every little spike you threw in my heart should have made me take a step further instead of a step closer. Where the excuse, « We don’t hang out anymore » should have been answered by « There’s a reason ». I believe tat there is a universe where i hoped that i would have had this toxic relationship, so that i would have know earlier not to let people walk on me so easily. I believe in a universe where i dont have to overreact like this and say that our friendship was toxic.
I believe in a universe where i dont have to feel the need to blame my crappy childhood on you, when it was basically just my fault for being such a bitch all the time.
I believe that 8 years with you was too much Alice. <3
And i hate myself for making such a cringey text and hating myself over it.

@f-b-f-trash-is-super-sick-*not-slang*

thanks again fam but i can hardly manage my emotions and flip out most of the time-
so i don't wanna put you through that
i've attempted many times and i know how it feels and just feeling worthless all the time can really fuck you up

also, im not really good at giving advice or anything but if you also need anything i could at least listen to you..
then again, that's why the venting chat is here

LEMME TELL YOU MY ONE AND ONLY SECRET TO NOT HURTING MYSELF:
there is SOMETHING out there that solely depends on YOU
And even if it’s as small as if you died, there’d be nobody to water your plant, that’s why you need to keep on going. For the plant, or for the kid who comes to you every few days for Gobstoppers, or for your cat, whatever the reason- hell, if you don’t think you have one, then I can be your reason. Don’t leave me. The world wouldn’t be the same without you in it: that is a fact. Don’t ever forget it!!!!

@amber_is_in_a_loop

LEMME TELL YOU MY ONE AND ONLY SECRET TO NOT HURTING MYSELF:
there is SOMETHING out there that solely depends on YOU
And even if it’s as small as if you died, there’d be nobody to water your plant, that’s why you need to keep on going. For the plant, or for the kid who comes to you every few days for Gobstoppers, or for your cat, whatever the reason- hell, if you don’t think you have one, then I can be your reason. Don’t leave me. The world wouldn’t be the same without you in it: that is a fact. Don’t ever forget it!!!!

^^^^
This is what I do

Deleted user

a licence so i can perform on the streets legally and make money off of it aha

Deleted user

i think i have have get like, three seperate ones… which i’m not happy about but we’ll work with it aha

@Pickles group

(this is about heathers)
IF YOUR BOYFRIEND KILLS PEOPLE, TELL SOMEONE. I DO NOT CARE IF HES CUTE. JUST NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. FUCKING TELL SOMEONE. IF HE WONT GET OFF OF YOU, TELL SOMEONE. I DON'T CARE IF HIS MOM COMMITTED SUICIDE. KILLING PEOPLE ISN'T LEGAL AND IT'S AWFUL. AND
KILLING THREE PEOPLE IS NOT "IMMATURE" ITS FUCKING PSYCHO

This topic has been locked by a moderator.