forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

oh that happens sometimes
why are you tired? did you not get enough sleep last night?
and please for the sake of your health i hope you don't say something like "i didn't sleep at all"

@Pickles group

Honey, I love you. I really do. But you need to fucking sleep. It helps me to listen to an audiobook with the lights off and such so I have something to do but that doesn't take effort so you're not bored but you can still fall asleep if that makes sense

Deleted user

i have to go to work soon anyway
i'm covering someones shift
love you too pickles <3

Deleted user

so i had a concert tonight and i had to perform with my showchoir…it was fun….but one person i hate was there, my boyfriend got sick so he left early and well i feel like utter and complete shit….that's also if anyone even read this…… because i had a mental breakdown and my ex who mentally and physically hurt me, our song came on and i snapped……

@saor_illust school

what? i'm sorry you had to deal with all that! having people you hate in the same general area as you is terrible, i know the feeling. and i'm glad your ex is your ex, they shouldn't be allowed to hurt you at all. -throws infinite virtual hugs and love and comfort-

Deleted user

what? i'm sorry you had to deal with all that! having people you hate in the same general area as you is terrible, i know the feeling. and i'm glad your ex is your ex, they shouldn't be allowed to hurt you at all. -throws infinite virtual hugs and love and comfort-

thanks, its just also the fact im confused on if im still in love with my ex who was so amazing for me and i dumped ever so dumbly…..and the damn fact that he seem's happier with his new girlfriend who hates my guts…. plus my boyfriend now….is amazing dont get me wrong….but i just feel like he needs me more than i need him… he was a lone almost all of his life…( call it whoring around…but i've been with a good amount of people……sadly >~>)

@saor_illust school

ah i see. love and relationships are complicated. not that i've ever been in a relationship before, but i do know for a fact that they're complicated. honestly, i'm not the best person to help you sort through all this, but just know that it's normal to be confused

Deleted user

im very confused considering my anxiety and depression is now getting worse….and im bottling it up again…but yknow barely anyone notices that im down because of the fake smiles and giggles and acting like im not breaking at the seams…… if showchoir taught me one thing it was faking emotions around other people and making them see a different person.

@saor_illust school

oh jake, in my opinion you just need to let it all out, bottling it up isn't going to help. I know you've probably heard this like a million times before and so have I but it's good advice. Like seriously.

Deleted user

i know im practically repeating myself some days also i woke up late because i was told to do chores before bed. PLUS i was supposed to dress like beetlejuice today

Deleted user

oof, fun aha

yeah…plus not to mention my boyfriend is hiding something about last night ……i know he's not a cheater because he's WAAAYYYY too innocent for that.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.