forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

okay, i won't, cause i'm in class.. but the science lab i'm in give me access to quite a few things

Deleted user

Think of all the fried potatoes you wont be able to eat. All the dogs you wont be able to pet. All the people you wont be able to flip the bird too. You cannot deny them this pleasure. You simply cannot. Your existance matters for these things.

Deleted user

I don't lie, broski. Only truth spills from my humble lips and you kinda matter. You're just not your own best friend right now. Which is fine, but that doesn't mean you get to break up with the world. You just have to put on your big girl pants and smack the world into submission.

You can do it.

Deleted user

this is all lies, you're just trying to make me feel like i matter. i fucking dont

Deleted user

Nah. I'm just trying to make you understand that your inner bad bitch is waiting for you to realize that she is there so she can bust knee caps and make you feel better. Because at the end of the day, you are the one that is going to make yourself feel better, you just have to open to it, even for just a tiny second.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Listen dude. We’ve been there. Probably all of us. It sucks. The worst is when your brain tricks you with “facts”. That stuff is bullshit. You have a life ahead of you. Maybe it sucks right now. Maybe it sucks a lot. But you can’t be sure that five years from now life won’t be a lot better. Seriously. Don’t let your emotions get hold of you. Please, if you give life a chance, you might be glad you did. I’m sure glad I did.

Deleted user

i thought i'd be glad to give it a try the first 4 times…

@Bananapudding

You can do it Ruby. Trust me. You've heard about my whole home situation right? And I can honestly say that I know how you feel but you have to know that it won't last forever.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.