forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

i have a science summative today and I didn't study at all so when I get home from school I'll be venting big time to y'all
Just be ready lol

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

My time has been wasted twice this week so far…. I have a dog sitting job (let them outside and give them food and water) during weekdays, and my clients' son (who has his own house) has been there with the dogs.

Plus I ride my bicycle to get there.

@Pickles group

My band director just told me that I'm playing the solo in one of our songs but my friend wants it so we were going to audition and I was going to ask if we could audition for it when he told me but I froze and now I have to talk to him before marching band but I don't wanna talk to him but I don't want my friend to be mad at me even though she might be already because she was there when he told me ughhhhh

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Today i had a convo with my crush ( the most adorable awkward bean ever) about family (for some reason that i forgot about) and it kind of ithched me that he said something quite sexist, and now im pissed about how i should probably stop having a crush on himBecauseIfIContinueItWouldBeLikeFailingMySisters(the roots of my proud feminism)AndMyselfButInTheSameTimeEverythingWasGoingSoWellAndHe’sSoSweetAndIt’sNotLikeI’mGoingToMARRYHimSoItsFineButWHATIFIT‘SNOT?

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

My band director just told me that I'm playing the solo in one of our songs but my friend wants it so we were going to audition and I was going to ask if we could audition for it when he told me but I froze and now I have to talk to him before marching band but I don't wanna talk to him but I don't want my friend to be mad at me even though she might be already because she was there when he told me ughhhhh

Oof I believe in you hun! Wait do u want to do the solo or do u not care for it that much ?

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

We have 4 tests this week
Social studies tomorrow
Science, math, and Spanish Thursday
We aren’t supposed to have more than 2 tests in a day
The teachers are breaking the rules

(It could be worse though. Our science teacher changed the due date for our project to Tuesday and we only have half of our Spanish test Thursday)

Oh yeah! We also have a religion essay that’s due Thursday. Yay.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Today i had a convo with my crush ( the most adorable awkward bean ever) about family (for some reason that i forgot about) and it kind of ithched me that he said something quite sexist, and now im pissed about how i should probably stop having a crush on himBecauseIfIContinueItWouldBeLikeFailingMySisters(the roots of my proud feminism)AndMyselfButInTheSameTimeEverythingWasGoingSoWellAndHe’sSoSweetAndIt’sNotLikeI’mGoingToMARRYHimSoItsFineButWHATIFIT‘SNOT?

Why bother even trying if it won't go anywhere?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Why bother even trying if it won't go anywhere?

^^^^^^

Deleted user

my teacher is going off topic, we started talking about the holocaust and now we are talking about how children are taught to hate via martin luther king jr. quotes???

This topic has been locked by a moderator.