forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

Hey guys, I reached out to Lori a couple days ago and she asked me to tell you guys she said hi, and I'm so sorry I forgot to do that, I've just been so busy and my mind's been so preoccupied! Aaaaah I'm super sorry! But yeah, I finally did it.

Deleted user

heyo anyone here right now? I need to talk to someone before i drift into sleep feeling fucked up

Hey babe. I'm here.

@saor_illust school

oooh that's so cool! i have a friend who plays the cello, and uh,

5 cellists in my school orchestra who all would rather tune to their own pitches than to the concertmaster but whatever they're pretty good anyways

@saor_illust school

I mean, cello isn't that hard (in my opinion). It's mostly just learning repertoire and techniques that's a difficult in my opinion. I myself play violin, but I tried cello for a little bit.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I play the flute!!

I had a year of flute when i was in CE1 (which is like 3rd or 4th grade)and we didnt really learn much at all…..lets just say we had a crappy music teacher

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Izzy, i just realised that ur profile pic is freaking romance.. im in love with webtoon

I know, right?

Wich other webtoons do u read?
!warning i wont know anything that goes into gory or horror subjects!

@saor_illust school

i love "always human," "eggnoid," "i love yoo," "spaceboy," "april flowers," (but that one ended and i'm so sad about that) "carl," and others that i can't remember off the top of my head right now

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

i love "always human," "eggnoid," "i love yoo," "spaceboy," "april flowers," (but that one ended and i'm so sad about that) "carl," and others that i can't remember off the top of my head right now

Ok so i know i love yoo (but i have to get back into it), umm i adore always human, its one of my favourites with lore olympus, but i finished it T_T

This topic has been locked by a moderator.