forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Spill Jake

well , i was crying and he hugged me and he tried kissing my forehead but deep down i just wanted to kiss him…and after that he was shocked , but pulled me back in and kissed me harder and well….we made out for 3 solid minutes….IT WAS GREAT!….and now since the breakup with my recent boyfriend , i've been not wanting to eat anymore…and the guy whom i kissed, tried to make me eat, but the FAILED because school food makes me sick…plus eh screw eating, i'll just eat dinner when i get home

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Spill Jake

well , i was crying and he hugged me and he tried kissing my forehead but deep down i just wanted to kiss him…and after that he was shocked , but pulled me back in and kissed me harder and well….we made out for 3 solid minutes….IT WAS GREAT!….and now since the breakup with my recent boyfriend , i've been not wanting to eat anymore…and the guy whom i kissed, tried to make me eat, but the FAILED because school food makes me sick…plus eh screw eating, i'll just eat dinner when i get home

Well, I'm glad you had a good experience with your ex, but you really should eat more. If not for you than the ones around you!

Deleted user

eh, id rather not. it's also the month where i umm…found out i was pregnant , from last year…from my abusive ex. and id rather not eat or else i won't stop eating.plus i need to lose weight.

Deleted user

takes it all in and hands everyone scented candles and candies yeah it's great being single BUT im going to ask the guy i kissed if he wants to try again. eventually…definitely not now {inner whore in me really wants him to be mine}

Deleted user

Jake hey-offers hugs-

hugs you remember around this time last year, or sometime after we started talking again i told you i got pregnant, well, i've been having flashbacks ALL THIS MONTH…

Deleted user

Yeah yeah I remember -hugs you close- I read the rant. Also guys so I got a Tik Tok. so if anyone wants to follow me like HMU. Also don't follow my Insta if you aren't okay with ddlg…and I have snap. Guys I need friends.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

My shitty as fuck day isn't getting any better. I wish I could just skip ahead to when things are better. I keep hoping that everything that's happened today is nothing but an extremely horrific nightmare that I'll eventually wake up from, only to be devastated by the overwhelming weight of realizing that This. Is. Real!

Deleted user

eye dotor appointment
Eyes dialated
can't see anything unless I satnd far away

@saor_illust school

Hey guys, how would you go about trying to read a book that you know you're not interested at all? I have to read this book for English, and I'm way behind on the reading. Crap, and I want to get it done.

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Hey guys, how would you go about trying to read a book that you know you're not interested at all? I have to read this book for English, and I'm way behind on the reading. Crap, and I want to get it done.

What book is it?

@MusicElle-is-here

one thing that helps me is to try and make myself comfortable while i read. like be in a place where you feel comfortable and get a snack and give yourself a small reward (like five minutes of screentime or a treat or something) every so often (for example every time you finish a chapter or every twenty pages or something) to keep you going and take a break every so often so you don’t wear yourself out.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.