forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

tell me EVERYTHING!
also, i'm dying.. so thats fun

GOD SHE'S JUST SO CUTE AND KIND AND FRICKING HILARIOUS TOO AND I FEEL LIKE SHE KINDA LIKES ME {SHE'S BI TOO}

Deleted user

tell me EVERYTHING!
also, i'm dying.. so thats fun

GOD SHE'S JUST SO CUTE AND KIND AND FRICKING HILARIOUS TOO AND I FEEL LIKE SHE KINDA LIKES ME {SHE'S BI TOO}

OMG YAY! AHA

@GameMaster group

Do you need to rant about her?
Because you can if you need to

She knows I’m antisocial and she knows I have anxiety and she’s determined to get a reaction out of me all the time. She has to wear white for homecoming today and after snorting at me for not wanting to go to my youth group she turned around and asked me for the white sweater I literally got yesterday and got all triggered when I said no. I was wearing it by the way. Then like five minutes later she walks into my room and starts going through my closet for hand me downs I got from her and saying that I’m selfish. I always feel really guilty for stuff even when it’s not my fault so I’m holding back tears and she starts making fun of me for crying. I say of course I’m crying because she’s triggered my anxiety and she says “yeah, your anxiety” in finger quotes and walks out. I just wish she would leave me alone.

@MusicElle-is-here

ok so like why does my mom have to be so patronizing. i cry over dumb things sometimes and she gets all annoyed like “you’re gonna have to get over it” and it makes me so frustrated.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

ok so like why does my mom have to be so patronizing. i cry over dumb things sometimes and she gets all annoyed like “you’re gonna have to get over it” and it makes me so frustrated.

Dude that's a shame.
I'm here if you need

@MusicElle-is-here

Dude that's a shame.
I'm here if you need

thanks my dude. that’s always appreciated. i think i’m mostly ok now, it just made me mad.

@GameMaster group

I know I just got home from vacation but I’m packing my bags, where does she live, I seriously need to hit her with something

You and me both

Deleted user

you are not useless!
you are the complete opposite

Nah

bullshit

@saor_illust school

Idk man I've just been feeling useless for the past few days

SHURI. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AWESOME, AND SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. NOW, I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN, BUT YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. YOU ARE NOT USELESS AT ALL.

Deleted user

SHURI. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AWESOME, AND SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. NOW, I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN, BUT YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. YOU ARE NOT USELESS AT ALL.

IZZY IS RIGHT MATE!

Deleted user

shit mate, i'm sorry, i totally forgot you didn't know, i was hiding it because i didnt want you to freak out. fuck

@MusicElle-is-here

IZZY IS RIGHT MATE!

^LITERALLY YOU’RE SO AMAZING SHURI JUST ACCEPT IT

This topic has been locked by a moderator.