forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

ruby. no. we will not intentionally harm you. now, i know your home life is terrible, and school isn't doing so well right now, but YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. and besides that, if i could, i'd fly right down to australia, (if, of course, it wasn't me being all stalkery and finding out where exactly you live in australia over the internet) and bring you to your happy place so you can calm down

Deleted user

i'm contemplating sleeping on the streets tonight…

don't fam it's not worth it
it's cold and you'll feel more alone than you normally would
people will come up to you asking stuff for no reason
just don't-
i know from experience

Deleted user

yeah, and if you can't stay with a friend and you absolutely can't go home then at least stay somewhere near your house, that way if something happens you always have somewhere to go

Deleted user

also i just wanted to say thanks to you guys who helped me-
i feel better now- i've calmed down

you guys are great fam

Deleted user

i cant go anywhere, i have no one, i'd rather stay close to school then go anywhere near my house!

Deleted user

i've basically dragged you into my bullshit and that's not okay…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Rubes, it is our honor to help you. For the people who have sand in your shoes, it is an honor to guide someone like you through the process of recovery. And for the others, doing good is a choice they made, and it's one of their own free will.

@saor_illust school

Rubes, it is our honor to help you. For the people who have sand in your shoes, it is an honor to guide someone like you through the process of recovery. And for the others, doing good is a choice they made, and it's one of their own free will.

Truth.

Deleted user

Pfft. Like hell you are. You over exaggerate.

pull your head in!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.