forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

i'm done with school, i'm done with home.
i'm done with abusive parents and never feeling safe.
i'm done with my friends not believing me nd telling me i'm an attention-seeker

i'm done, im done, im done!

@saor_illust school

hey ruby
we're not ever going to do such a thing
we value your life too much
i know things in your life are tough right now
and i'm not one of those people who say "things'll get better"
but i know for a fact one day
you will get a chance to improve your life
but hang on
life is a precious thing
and we shouldn't waste it

Deleted user

Sometimes I miss my home country but at the same time I do not. It’s hard to decide.

@Echo_6 group

@willowmaree I can't tell you that it will be alright. I can't tell you that things will get better. And I won't tell you that you're fine. I've been on the other end of those words, and they mean nothing. But what I can offer is advice, and support. I can tell you that no matter what happens I won't leave. I haven't been on this sight as long as some people here. But I've been here long enough to see people come, and people go. And I can promise you that unless I am dead or dying, or fighting a war. I will find time in my day to be here. I will be here because, people think that it's okay to treat others like they're nothing, and people think that it's okay to make other feel like they are nothing. I don't think that's okay and I know that it damn sure ain't right. We can't stop people from being like that. But there are people out there who truly care, and won't leave, ever. So if you need someone to cry on, someone to fight beside, someone to vent to, someone to yell at, someone to scream to, or someone to just stand there in silence with you, I will always be here. I can't physically be on at all hours of the day, but if you need me at any point, to cry to in the middle of the night, write out a huge long cry or plea, I will answer. And quiet honestly, and I am not joking when I say this, I have my license, and I have a car, I can and will cross the continent and world for you. But for the moment, I have about five and a half hours before I have to get up again for school, so while I would love to stay up with you, and I will if you need, I should probably get some sleep. You should try and get some sleep as well.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Because the ability to protect someone, and help them heal is truly the treasure of the human condition.
That's why.
That's why I'll devote my life to help those in need, those who are my friends, family, and precious to me.
And while I can't speak for the rest of you, I promise I'll be here.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

@willowmaree I can't tell you that it will be alright. I can't tell you that things will get better. And I won't tell you that you're fine. I've been on the other end of those words, and they mean nothing. But what I can offer is advice, and support. I can tell you that no matter what happens I won't leave. I haven't been on this sight as long as some people here. But I've been here long enough to see people come, and people go. And I can promise you that unless I am dead or dying, or fighting a war. I will find time in my day to be here. I will be here because, people think that it's okay to treat others like they're nothing, and people think that it's okay to make other feel like they are nothing. I don't think that's okay and I know that it damn sure ain't right. We can't stop people from being like that. But there are people out there who truly care, and won't leave, ever. So if you need someone to cry on, someone to fight beside, someone to vent to, someone to yell at, someone to scream to, or someone to just stand there in silence with you, I will always be here. I can't physically be on at all hours of the day, but if you need me at any point, to cry to in the middle of the night, write out a huge long cry or plea, I will answer. And quiet honestly, and I am not joking when I say this, I have my license, and I have a car, I can and will cross the continent and world for you. But for the moment, I have about five and a half hours before I have to get up again for school, so while I would love to stay up with you, and I will if you need, I should probably get some sleep. You should try and get some sleep as well.

I've said lots of similar things to this and I agree 100%

This topic has been locked by a moderator.