tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

hey ruby, i don't mean to intrude on your conversation but
i'm sure everyone here has good intentions
their actions might just have a different meaning then they expected

^^^^^

Deleted user

IM FUCKING DONE, MIGHT CUT A SHIT TON…AAGGGGGGHHHHHHH, im done with love……….cries while eating my actual candy corn

Deleted user

yknow how i was going to ask my ex out again….the one i liked….yeah….he's with someone better than me……cries and hits the wall WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?…..im going to be forever be alone….i wont find anyone who'd love me without trying to control me.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

yknow how i was going to ask my ex out again….the one i liked….yeah….he's with someone better than me……cries and hits the wall WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?…..im going to be forever be alone….i wont find anyone who'd love me without trying to control me.

Hey now, I used to think this all the time man, I used to always think I was alone when I was far younger, and that I would be alone, but now I'm with someone great, and all it took was a little bit of perseverance, no I can't speak for you, but hang in there buddy
hugs

Deleted user

I just dont know what else to do……im just….fucking done….i thought 3 times i found the person of my dreams…..3 times i was wrong…………..now im just testing out lots of water…….i might end up a slut by the end of the school year.

Deleted user

i like the type of person who just loves me for myself…doesn't judge me…their family likes me and my family likes them…the type of person i can actually talk to and not treat me like im a toy…loves me more than just physically , but also mentally…can tell when somethings wrong……

This topic has been locked by a moderator.