forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

It's okay Magnus! We'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? Sleep well!

Deleted user

Isnt that a super complicated instrument? When did u start?

I started in 6th grade

heyyyy same with my flute :D

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Me? I'm doin' alright. Some days it's like, 'oh, things are fine!' and other days are like, 'I kinda want to stab something'. As per usual.

Deleted user

so I have a group project due tomorrow
And my group has to present first
Today in class we decided to work on it at 6:00-ish
It's 6:12
And the girl {the other group member knew he was busy tonight} says she's too busy to work on it
Do I do it all myself or do I just let it go and let them {and me} look like fools in front of the class?

Deleted user

Well
idk
you could ask the teacher? i'm not quite sure
or your parents

nah
I'm not contacting my teachers out of school
And my mom is thankfully gone

@saor_illust school

i mean, you could ask that girl to at least try, and if it still doesn't work out, i would try to at least try to do some of the project so you can get a decent grade

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

This is one reason why I despised group assignments. Another one would be that none of the other people lived near me, so we couldn't work on the assignment outside of school…. This is why I think that schools shouldn't have group assignments!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I made a page to announce new rps last month, and forgot about it until today!!!!!

Also, tomorrow night is when the final season of Supernatural officially begins, and I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself once it ends. I'm feeling both anxious and depressed (anxiously depressed) with this inevitability! 😄😭😂😖😧

Deleted user

im not okay no……he looks at me wth such sadness i just wanted to die right then and there

Deleted user

sigh
Tired
the girl {who I am moderately gay for} showed up and we got a lot done
But we're staying in for lunch and recess tomorrow to finish

This topic has been locked by a moderator.