forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

i didnt want to bring it up but since we are on the subject of self harm… i started up again…

@saor_illust school

ruby
same goes to you
i get that apparently your school has piled up work on you
and apparently you need to get up at 4am to finish it all
but, –
you can do this
and take care of your injuries

Deleted user

All of you, take care!

Also, I was late for my flu shot and now my nose is so stuffy, it sounds like I'm snorting coke whenever I fucking breathe.

Deleted user

my teacher is going off topic, we started talking about the holocaust and now we are talking about how children are taught to hate via martin luther king jr. quotes???

How does this work??

i dont even know mate aha

i've been up since 4 am doing her freaken assignments and ThIs Is My ReWaRd?!?

Deleted user

oh shush, three months then my car boat thing will be there to slap you banana… mark my WORDS

@Pickles group

I'm so sick AGAIN and I hate it. I don't even know why. Does anyone else's clothes and everything that touches their skin feel uncomfortable when they're sick and dehydrated? Because that happens to me a lot and I don't know if it's normal. I'm also EXHAUSTED and I don't remember if I did my homework. Also band is stressing me out way too much

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Pickles, that does happen to others when they're sick. Here's what I advise (same advice to anyone else that's sick):

• Rest
  • Sweat (draws the yuck out of your system)
  • Drink plenty of water/juice (orange, apple, anything rich in vitamin c)/tea
  • Stay home if needed
  • Take vitamin c (you can find 1000 milligrams of vitamin c in either tablet or drink mix form at CVS)
  • Hot showers/baths
  • Change your bedding (I know this sounds silly, but germs linger)
  • Wash your hands, and try to keep them away from your mouth/face
  • Soup!
  • A little fresh air never hurts

@Fraust

I just realized that I'm one of the people who's been here since near the beginning but y'all don't remember the Caustic_Fraust name because my user used to be Robin Jones

Deleted user

i need some espresso for my depresso but its also 10 pm so i dont want espresso…

This topic has been locked by a moderator.