forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

no one deserves me, and yet here I am gracing y'all with my presence.

XD

Deleted user

tee hee. Thank you. :D but in all honesty–ya'll are wonderful.

@saor_illust school

Ruby. I'm going to tell you right now. Listen to me, or at least imagine I'm saying this to you. If you end your life, there will be so many people who will be there at your funeral, even in concept. I would be there virtually, mourning your loss. Okay, I know. You might think I'm lying, but seriously. You're one of my best friends. You're kind of like one of my other best friends on the internet. Whenever you can, you ask how it's going. And such a small action just brings me joy. Honestly, if you… if you- God, I can't bring myself to write the word. If you… you know what, I'd be heartbroken. Please don't.

@saor_illust school

You understand, right? Seriously, please don't do it. I believe in you, you are strong, and you are awesome and amazing, and you can get through this. No, you WILL get through this. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but you just have to power through and eventually you will get through this.

@Trix

Everyone on this site needs to have some more goddamned confidence and embrace themself… WE ALL DESERVE EACH OTHER <3

@saor_illust school

Yes you do Ruby. YOu know why? Because you're amazing and awesome, and so is everyone else. I am going to repeat that as many times as it takes for you to believe that.

@saor_illust school

you take the time, whenever you can to ask me how i'm doing, or how my day went
and that makes my day
you help me understand how to comfort people
and that's an issue i struggle with
you're a great friend, and at this point, i feel comfortable around y'all to actually reveal my age if one of you asked
this feels really weird saying writing this, but it's true
i love you ruby, you're super amazing and an awesome friend, and…
you're an amazing asset to this world, and to my life.

i honestly don't know where i would be without you guys.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Same to you, Iz.
Seems like you've really finding your strength, aren't youl? I'm proud, to say the least. Keep going, little chicken wing.

And Rubes, she's right. Izzy is almost overwhelmingly right

Deleted user

i do that with everyone though, it's just the polite thing to do..

Deleted user

little chicken wing?? is that what you’ve always called Izzy?

^^^^^

This topic has been locked by a moderator.