tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Give me some examples of possibilities and I'll tell you why it wouldn't work

Deleted user

of course there is, there is always one person that can do something <3

Deleted user

Any school staff

She knows the counselors and most teachers and would find a way out of it.

Your doctora

She refuses to leave the room when I'm at the doctor.

Your friends

One knows, and she doesn't care because she's kinda fake.

Deleted user

I'd tell you to tell someone, and if that didn't work I'd tell someone. But that's because it's not me.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Exactly.
Honey what you do is up to you, and I don't want to bully you into making a choice you don't want to, but I really care about you, and you can always vent to me about this type of thing.

@GameMaster group

Muffled Screaming
Okay so it's been one week of school why must she do this to me I was feeling okay why cant she just back off for the love of god what does she want from me.

@GameMaster group

A girl who used to be my friend for like eleven years and they she had some stuff happen to her and from that point on she was horrible to me and my friends. She sexually harassed us multiple times and single-handedly gave me panic attacks. After no body wanted to room with her on a school trip she blamed us for everything she did and started hanging out with the mean(Not popular, just mean) girls. Over the summer she was at camp with me and she screamed at me for believing rumors about her (which where non-existent). She also made attempts to split up the group so whenever you were alone with her she would be like "Do you really even like -blank-?" Now we're both back and school and she's with her group and I'm with mine and she keeps staring at me. She also came up to me while I was working in the library and started talking (Loudly) about getting her period and something about art supplies. I don't know, man my self esteem is absolute crap right now and I can't deal with her bullshit.

Deleted user

Muffled Screaming
why must she do this to me I was feeling okay why cant she just back off for the love of god what does she want from me.

Me when I get my period
I'm sorry, it's not funny, I just wanted to make a joke

This topic has been locked by a moderator.