forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

yeah, sorry. I always have this irrational fear that some random person will be reading through the thread, and will be triggered for no reason so I send them private

^^^
this is me all the time aha but dont worry about it

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Remember, breathe, 4 seconds in, Hope 4 seconds, and out for seconds, get some water and take a few small sips, find a place to get comfy, and go find some memes on YouTube to watch.

Deleted user

Idk. I just kinda hate my family, almost as much as I hate myself, and there are parts I don't even want to get into.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Idk. I just kinda hate my family, almost as much as I hate myself, and there are parts I don't even want to get into.

that makes complete sense Miriam, also banana, that really sucks as well. But Miriam, we will always be here to help you with familial problems, I hope someday we can become your family, but not like the bad kind

Deleted user

that makes complete sense Miriam, also banana, that really sucks as well. But Miriam, we will always be here to help you with familial problems, I hope someday we can become your family, but not like the bad kind

^^^

Deleted user

^^^

💙💙💙💙

@saor_illust school

guys so someone i know online their dog had to be put down today and so here is the last bit of the conversation we had

Me: aw i'm sorry to hear that
Them: Yeah, but at least she gets to lay with Beau, my other dog, again.

What do i say to that?? Like I'm just awfully sorry that he's already lost two dogs but like i don't know what to sayyyy

This topic has been locked by a moderator.