forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@hollow-boned

That's really good. I always send a prayer of thanks for anything I find, I save cicada's and worms and even spiders. Hell I've even picked up a cockroach and put it in the grass. And in turn a breeze came along cause it was a super hot day out. The small stuff really matters in today's world. Especially cause in 12 years if the people today don't change their ways, the earth is gonna die anyways.

i cant touch spiders or cockroaches or anything too big honestly but yeah that's cool!

Deleted user

Well. Fireworks echo, gunshots don't right?

Idk but I didn’t hear an echo

Oh gods uhm welp….that's an issue. Just hide and hope the cops get there fast enuff.

Deleted user

Well. Fireworks echo, gunshots don't right?

Bless tumblr, the infinite void of knowledge

YES it's helped so much

@Echo_6 group

I'm gonna be honest right now, I am not anywhere near ready for this school year to start. I am not ready to go back there, just to be bullied again. I'm not ready to deal with a bunch of teachers who don't care. And I sure as hell ain't ready to pretend to be good at a bunch of classes that I'm not good at. I'm not ready to have to deal with the fact that my little sister is gonna have straight A's while I have B's and C's. And while I know they don't mean it, because they love me, but I'm not ready to hear it from my parents about how good she is. I'm not ready to go back to a place that had some kid overdose on some sort of drug in my class, a place where some kid almost died from drinking to much vodka, where someone pulled a knife and threatened someone and was planning to kill one of my friends, a place where a person I thought was my friend threatened to bring a gun to the school and shoot everyone. I'm not ready to listen talk trash about me behind my back, just loud enough for me to hear it. Because I don't know what I did to make everyone hate me, but they do. I'm not ready to listen to everyone tell me how much they love my little sister. I'm tired of being compared to someone that is smarter than me, even though she's younger. I love her so much because she is my little sister, but when I'm constantly getting told by everyone including my parents how awesome she is, it is hard not to be jealous. It is not fair to compare someone to someone that they are nothing like. She's more like my mom's side, and I'm more like my dad's side. And it shows in everything. So why on earth is it okay to compare me to her? I love her, we get along great. But when we're running Track side by side, and someone tells her what a great job she's doing, and treats me like I'm invisible, that hurts. When she is gone for one day, and I instantly get seven, eight people asking if she's alright or where she is, I get slightly annoyed. But it hurts even more when I'm gone for weeks with the flu, and people act like nothing changed. It makes fighting those little voices in my head that much harder, and those voices get that much louder. I am not ready for all that to start tomorrow.

@saor_illust school

Aw Rachel (Can i call you that?), I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that I have no advice, but I'm here to listen, but I am awfully sorry that you have to deal with this. If I could, I'd probably fly over to where you are, no matter where it is, and just ditch my school and stay with you the whole school year with you and then some days then you'll get through the year with someone to depend on.

@saor_illust school

I GOT A FRIGGIN CAT HOODIE! IT HAS A NAPPING KITTY ON IT AND CAT EARS ON THE HOOD! And the Big Bang Theory Trivia Game. Annnd…a giant pool flamingo. And some earbuds, and some soap, and a 16 year old girls book to survival(which i am setting on fire as soon as possible) And my phone got ordered late so it'll be here on like my actual birthday, if not this coming weekend. Oh and a shirt that says "National Sarcasm Society." Which below it says "Like we need your support". Cool ass birthday!

Ev (I forget what your username was early, so you're Ev right?) I WANT THAT HODDIE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

@Echo_6 group

Aw Rachel (Can i call you that?), I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that I have no advice, but I'm here to listen, but I am awfully sorry that you have to deal with this. If I could, I'd probably fly over to where you are, no matter where it is, and just ditch my school and stay with you the whole school year with you and then some days then you'll get through the year with someone to depend on.

First of all yeah, you can call me Rachel. And second of all if you want to fly over to Oregon from wherever you are I won't tell you you can't. I gotta go work on a roof now so, I won't be here for a few hours.
Yeehaw.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey Rachel, I just want to say that I'm totally here, and I'll be hyping your ass up with lots of messages to get you ready for the school! I know you've been through some pretty rough stuff lately, and school's probably going to make it worse. You can come to me, or this chat, and vent about it all you like. To your hearts content.
Also that sucks you should report that stuff hun.
Also see our PM when you get back for a special surprise.
Love ya

Deleted user

1) NO! MY HOODIE!

2) Miri I am here for you, cmon talk to us please?

@saor_illust school

a) lol but you are ev right?
b) MIRI YOU ARE AMAZING IN EVERYWAY, AND IF YOU WANT I'LL SEND YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. ACTUALLY MAKE THAT TWO THINGS, ONE I GOT FROM SHURI BUT COULD EASILY BE ABOUT ANYONE OF YOU GUYS, RUBY, YOU MIRI, IT COULD BE ABOUT PICKLES OR PERIWINKLE OR EVEN JUST IN GENERAL ABOUT SHURI HIMSELF! BUT WHEN I SEND IT TO YOU, IT WILL BE ABOUT YOU MIRI BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO FEEL HAPPY, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE FEELING HAPPY

@saor_illust school

alright miri, here we go. note that the parts of this message was edited

Our world is cold, it's cruel, and it's harsh. But most of all it's unfair. And yeah, we've made progress, but we have a long way to go. And it's like Winston Churchill said…

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

And I believe we can do it. I believe we mortal coils, each and every one of us, has the power to make a difference. And when we stand together, that ability increases exponentially. I believe in the power of each and every human being. Within each and every one of you is a well of raw untapped emotion, adamantine and eternal dedication, and an unwavering moral compass and I hope this message helps you recognize it. I really do.
It may be us against the world, it may throw punch after devastating punch but I know you can persevere, make due with what you have, and prosper. With every fiber of my being I'm certain of it. So just go out there and don't be afraid to try. And if you burn out there's always next time. And no matter how bad it gets, take care of yourself, and try to take care of others. Just keep that moral compass. Always and forever.
Martin Luther King Jr. once said this, now…

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

And I think it's true. I think it's very true. The human condition may be injust and maybe even miserable, but I, and I hope others, will constantly try to make a difference in the world. And I don't give two shits what people say about me, or about the company I keep, or how I carry myself, or say, or do. Unless I have reason to stop I'm going to keep going. In the end you're defined by how you chose to leave this world and all I want to do is leave it a little more comfortable, a little more vibrant, and maybe a little more prosperous.
I've got one more thing to say, and it's this.
The most important thing you can do is protect, nourish, prolong, save, increase the quality of, and respect, life.

Love yourself. Each cell in your body, though it only exists for an unfathomably short, quick time, is truly perfect; perfectly formed, perfectly placed, perfectly you, though division by division they change. They are still you. Wonderful, invaluable, and special you. I promise.
And your soul is grand, it shines as bright as a star, it emits more colors than you can process, it is everything that is you, and thus it is grand, nobody can ever take that soul from you.
You should never have to be anyone else but yourself. And you will always belong, in my heart if nowhere else.
Thank you.

The second thing I want to say is, that you should always try to be a hero. And don't get me wrong, you don't need to be influential, or powerful, or wealthy, or renowned, or Tony Stark, to be a hero. Being a hero is standing up with strength, grit, and pride, it's doing the right thing no matter what! It's going the goddamn right way in life even if no-one else is. It's trying your best to aid others. It's going from failure to failure until you get it right, and then helping others to get it right. It's vulnerability, love, death, failure, and heartbreak, and not surrendering through any of that. It's making due with what you have, and it's mastery over your own broken heart. And it lies within every. Single. One. Of. You.
I hope you harness it.
And if you haven't, keep trying. You'll get there. After all, cynics may be the loudest voices, but in the end, they will accomplish the least. So to all of you young kids. A cynic is not a wise thing to be at your age. And to all of you, good luck.

That aside, the third thing I've to say. Is that none of you has a pointless life. None. Each and every one of us is a piece of the cosmos, no matter how small.
The iron in your blood was once stardust, and you aren't separate from the universe, you're one with it. Your very soul and everything you do contributes to it.
You exist.
People need to stop thinking of life as this mundane thing that just is. Believe it or not, it's a gift.
I know for some of you it doesn't feel that way, but just, stay a little longer, explore, look at it with a sense of mischief, a pinch of romanticism. Life is the purple prose of the book that is the universe.

And I think lastly, I want you to know, that I truly enjoy your company, I enjoy talking with you, and I enjoy getting to know you.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.